Ignition X

GAZOOM

Hi Guys,

Since there has been so much agression on this forum lately I feel it my turn to contribute.

To be fair to all the other retailers that has coped criticism on this forum. I would like to share with you all my experience with Ignition X.

In October of 2005 I came across this post on the forum

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...039&hl=body+kit

Looking for a front lip for my facelift corolla I contacted Ignition X and spoke to Tommy (Part owner). He quoted me $650 and would be able to get it for me before Xmas if I paid and ordered straight away. So I told him to order and proceeded to pay via funds transfer.

November 05 contacted them they said “the order was put through late so maybe not before Xmas see what happens.”

December 05 “Its Xmas now Japan is on Holiday” “Should be January “

My GF is Japanese they don’t f$#%in celebrate Xmas their buddist

January 06 “The ports in Australia are closed will be delay” “ Should be February”

February 06 “ The lip is very popular in Japan they are selling a lot of them” “C-One is made to order they are making one for you from scratch” “Should be March”

March 06 “ Went in to see Tommy personally made him give my money back”

After 6 months of mucking around excuse after excuse I decided to cancel the order and get my F@$ken money back.

These guys are a complete waste of time and I question whether they can deliver the goods that they claim to.

In the interest of all members take my advice if you cannot pick up the item in the store don’t buy it. Operate on a COD transaction only. I definitely won’t be dealing with these guys anymore.

But if you’re after hello kitty products their probably the best supplier in Australia.

NB This had nothing to do with Sunny I dealt with Benson and Tommy directly.

Cheers

GAZOOM

Edited by GAZOOM

Thanks for the info! I am chasing some C-one stuff myself. Have you found or does anyone know of a nother supplier? Apparently runx is not dealing in toyota parts anymore and I haven't heard of anyone else!

:huh::huh::huh:

I purchased the C-one front lip for the facelift corolla back in late November and received mine in mid-March. Ordering at a time over new year is always going to be hectic. Delays here and delays there. Benson was even nice enough to extend the time for me to pay him because I went absolutely broke after I returned from overseas. These things do take a while to come, esp by boat from overseas.

I purchased the C-one front lip for the facelift corolla back in late November and received mine in mid-March. Ordering at a time over new year is always going to be hectic. Delays here and delays there. Benson was even nice enough to extend the time for me to pay him because I went absolutely broke after I returned from overseas. These things do take a while to come, esp by boat from overseas.

Mate I don't have a problem if they were up front about it all. If they said it was going to take 5-6 months from the beginning that my problem if I accept or decline.

But to tell me it to order and pay in Oct 05 and delay me to March 06 that is ridiculous.

Bunch of crooks

ok then!

i was considering getting a front spoiler from them! i think il take my chances else where. More than likely toyota! <_<

ok then!

i was considering getting a front spoiler from them! i think il take my chances else where. More than likely toyota! <_<

i want a front lip - i aint paying $650 for one tho lol

maybe try Mu-secret in Sydney

They do all Jap parts

u got contact details or a website address ?

no bill .. thats why its a secret ... muahahahhha :P :P :P

u on funny beans or something!? :)

• 2 months later...

sorry about this late reply

i found the postage cost from japan to australia was very reasonable

i got a rear C-one rear bumper for my sedan shiped for 110dollars in less than 2 weeks.

If you have a persoanal postal address to another one, it's very easy.