Have The Final Say!!!

blue_rolla

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A guy here in Canberra turboed an excel and spent around $30,000 on it total incl. bodykit, ICE, rims...the lot. He ran a 17sec 1/4 mile. The moral of the story? You can't polish a turd.

PS: 2bnvd...yer funny heeeheeeheee

ChArMs, your corona is phat.

Myyyyy corona!!!

Bana bana bam bam bana bam bana bam bana bana bana bam

Myyyyy corona!!!

Thanks im not finished yet still got much more to PiMp it out :D

Haha i didnt think of that i should make a song and play it in my car :P

Like I said, you could always do what the guy at my old school did. Drop a 2.4L Celica motor in there and turbocharge it. 160kw at the rear wheels. It was the fastest corona wagon I've ever seen lmao (the only one actually). What's funnier is that besides the 15 inch rims and awesome tyres and brakes, it looked like a sleeper.

far out guys yeah organize a group buy for the scones........and i'll bake some more......hehehe

and i made a ton of whipped cream too......hehehe.......yummmmm and some jam....yummmmy

* and the whole point of oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo is to change the subject......hehehe

i feel ya man......hehehe

this thread seems to constantly need to be bumped and helped along i dont think it'll make it to 10 pages...hehehehehe

insane is great..........its good to think outside the square.......and i love those pics.......keep them coming.......hehehehe

insane in many ways keeps me sane........hehehe

:D

Need for Speed: Most Wanted. Good game, scripted by a bunch of monkeys tho. You really gotta worry when the install program doesn't work because it's being run under windows xp (the current operating system) and only runs under windows 2000 emulation. Electronic Arts need to wake up. Microsoft also had this problem the Fable: The Lost Chapters (or Lost Cause as I used to call it before I had it working). For big developers they're missing so many holes in their software. Jeeeez.

Can I please just say, that without being a stick-in-the-mud, some of these photo's that are being posted are a little offensive.....