Have The Final Say!!!

blue_rolla

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im gonna have me some Combination Laksa tonight with my mate at the Laksa House. Awwwweesome.

COmbination laksa? whats it a combination of?

Im gonna have me some Combination Laksa tonight with my mate at the Laksa House. Awwwweesome.

COmbination laksa? whats it a combination of?

Seafood, Beef, Chicken and Tofu. Yummy.

nahh.......i aint that filo......hehehhee born and bred right here dude.....let let the tan fool u.....hehehe

yeah rob ur first one was much more nice then this.......hehhehe

spam is great...

well i dunno i dont think ive had spam, but ive had 'leg ham' in a can, which i think is similar, and that doesnt taste so bad, when you get over the fact that it isnt ham...

spam is great...

well i dunno i dont think ive had spam, but ive had 'leg ham' in a can, which i think is similar, and that doesnt taste so bad, when you get over the fact that it isnt ham...

hehehhehee....filos fry it and eat it in a sandwich or some little filo rolls........yeah filos r weird.......

off topic lol

im after a portable mp3 player i would want an ipod but budget wise out of the question lol anyone know something else thats good but cheap?

let me know some that can store a few songs say 512mb or more

the ipod shuffle is 512 and is on special at the moment at target for $99.....they have 6 weeks layby if thats way out of budget too...:)

thats an option but the thing i dont like is the shuffleing lol can u repeat on them ? or make a list in order of songs to be played lol probly not coz thats whys its an ipos shuffle:P

with a shuffle, you can turn the shuffle mode on or off... but with it off, you have to remember the order of your songs, cos there's no screen... so the idea is you just load up your fav tracks and shuffle it up...