blue_rolla

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YaY for mish :D lol

i looked on there its confusing looking for ipods coz the accessories all come up to so your searching 4 years .

Interesting how the battery's in Ipods were classified as a seperate entity to that of the chassis and central working parts, meaning that the batteries were never covered under warranty. More interesting is the fact that 78% of Ipod failures were through the batteries. EVEN more interesting is the fact that the service fee to replace and repair a battery in a 4Gb - 6Gb mini was $200 ($80 service fee $120 battery). Lame. The things you learn when you work at Harvey Norman.

ive fixed 2 friend's ipods by buying new batteries from the US (thats still cheaper than buying em from jaycar or somewhere)... and pulling their ipod apart and replacing the battery. good as new in both cases.

ipod batteries SUCK.

I didnt know they had problems :mellow:

:( im having problems with my sub and amp i think my amp blew lol

darn crap thats what i get buying second hand...

i might look for a new one if thats the problem

LoL thats what my uncle said to me :P

It was working then it just stop theres no power going to the amp at all i checked at the wireing nothing is loose checked the fuses there was nothing wrong there either lol

my uncle said maybe inside the amp its self a wire might have come loose

i has been open b4 prior to me buying it lol

I hope its not the sub :( even though its cheap haha

Little things like turning the stereo down when you turn off your car help the longevity of your speakers Charms. Subs and amps need to warm up too before you really turn the volume up too.

more than likely the cones have blown. when you leave the stereo up high and turn the car off, the next time you turn it on speakers will blare up loud. That's bad because they aren't warm and you'll blow them easier that way. By the sounds of it I think your sub has gone to stereo heaven :(