Slimline Weather Visors

Romp

Hey guys,

I just received shipment of visors (took 4 days from overseas I was surprised at the speed!!).

I have 5 to sell.

Im looking for Sydney buyers only at this stage to save on costs!

$60 for a set and they are for corolla hatch face lift and pre.

They are black with no wording. I will take photos over the w/e.

So far I have received payment from

wkd26 x1

mx83toy x1

hirola x1

Jaze x1

Reserved for

nek x1

****ALL are taken now****

Edited by Romp

U hav PM

PMs are full

but Nek is first in line

then Jaze55

You guys going to the wiseman cruise? I was thinking of swinging past Thornleigh maccas in the morning to distribute

U hav PM

PMs are full

but Nek is first in line

then Jaze55

You guys going to the wiseman cruise? I was thinking of swinging past Thornleigh maccas in the morning to distribute

Would it be a problem if u gav my visors to hirola as he lives nearby from me so i can pick it up from him. How do we pay

U hav PM

PMs are full

but Nek is first in line

then Jaze55

Would it be a problem if u gav my visors to hirola as he lives nearby from me so i can pick it up from him. How do we pay

I pm'd u guys my bank details.

I can give Hirola your set as well no probs.

Haha hav to be faster guyz

Hirola - if I give you a few visors for people in your area would you be able to distribute in your area?

Otherwise I can try to organise a meet on Anzac Day some place central like the city or Epping Shell

Hirola - if I give you a few visors for people in your area would you be able to distribute in your area?

Otherwise I can try to organise a meet on Anzac Day some place central like the city or Epping Shell

Yea thats cool. Whatever is easier for everyone.

Hirola what area you located in?

If its easier for me I might pick them up off too (if its not too much hassle for you) and ill pay Romp via Internet banking.

Thanks!

If its easier for me I might pick them up off too (if its not too much hassle for you) and ill pay Romp via Internet banking.

Thanks!

is everyoen happy if i give the visors all to HIROLA ??

If so that would be alot easier for me because Im in and out of sydney over next 3 weeks for work.

Hirola whats ur mobile number? ill coordinate with you directly.

I just put my visors on .. looks hot .. comes with 3m double sided tape .. just gotta line the top corners up and then follow the curve of the window down and its on.. pretty easy

ill take pics later today with my HIDs

post-1166-1145765563_thumb.jpg

post-1166-1145765614_thumb.jpg

Edited by Romp

Thanks!

Im in the fairfield area. Hey Romp ill PM you my number

Thanks!

Im in the fairfield area. Hey Romp ill PM you my number

Hey all

Will give all the visors to Bill (aka Xoom) off the forums.

Nek - can u EFT me the funds pls. And you organise between urselves who will pick up what. and post it on here so Bill knows who to give the visors to.

Sorry guys but i think this is easiest as im out of sydney end of the week.

Will drop the visors off with Bill tomorrow.

Thanks guys

[Hey all

Will give all the visors to Bill (aka Xoom) off the forums.

Nek - can u EFT me the funds pls. And you organise between urselves who will pick up what. and post it on here so Bill knows who to give the visors to.

Sorry guys but i think this is easiest as im out of sydney end of the week.

Will drop the visors off with Bill tomorrow.

Thanks guys

No worries. Funds have been transferred! ($60)

Where does Xoom live?

Yep, where u located Xoom. Or is there a monthly meetup dis coming week 29th april at villawood. Where we can all pick it up

just saw the post, this week meetup is cancelled. O wellz

yes i have these now .... I live in blacktown.

I wont be able to make it to anything on the 29th so the fact that the meet isnt on worked out perfectly.

on the 30th is the day cruise to wisemans ferry so let me know who's gonna atleast make it in the morning and i will bring your with me. We are meeting at thornleigh maccas so check out the cruise & meets section for details. As if we are cruising i dont want to be carrying these in the rear going left and right through the twisties ....

If u tell me ur gona be there and dont turn up just remember plastic in the boot or on the rear seat with lots of corners is not ideal for your goods.....

yes i have these now .... I live in blacktown.

I wont be able to make it to anything on the 29th so the fact that the meet isnt on worked out perfectly.

on the 30th is the day cruise to wisemans ferry so let me know who's gonna atleast make it in the morning and i will bring your with me. We are meeting at thornleigh maccas so check out the cruise & meets section for details. As if we are cruising i dont want to be carrying these in the rear going left and right through the twisties ....

If u tell me ur gona be there and dont turn up just remember plastic in the boot or on the rear seat with lots of corners is not ideal for your goods.....

Thanks bill

Sorry i couldnt deliver to u guys personally im off to the coal mines

Its all gud no hurry, if worst comes to worst just pick em up next monthly meet. But i wouldnt mind gettn them ealrier :P :P Mayb we can org a mini meet the next sat comn up haha :lol::lol::lol:

Its all gud no hurry, if worst comes to worst just pick em up next monthly meet. But i wouldnt mind gettn them ealrier :P :P Mayb we can org a mini meet the next sat comn up haha :lol::lol::lol:

hey jaze, if i can pick them off bill (might just drive up when to blacktown when i get a chance), do you want me to pick your ones up?

I work in Liverpool (M-F, 9 to 6), so if you want you can come pick them up off me at work in Macquarie St Plaza (where all the banks are).

Edited by neK