Peak Hour Gripes ...

I only drive 5 minutes to work but in 5 minutes, I see lots of idiot drivers ...

1) turn right from left lane out of roundabout (BUT MY INDICATOR WAS ON HE SAYS !!!)

2) p plater tailing the crap out of the car in front 1 - 1.5 metres ..

ugh .. mutherfker drivers .. ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Women applying make up when they're supposed to be driving.

-Morons talking on the phone without handsfree

-Idiots who have forgotten how to use indicators

-4WD's that never leave tarmac

-Tailgating

-Blind people who can't see the blue light in the dash that indicates your High Beams are On!

-My Pet Hate - People who don't move over to the left after overtaking

... The list goes on, Yeah I've got peak hour gripes

-Morons talking on the phone without handsfree

-Idiots who have forgotten how to use indicators

-4WD's that never leave tarmac

-Tailgating

-Blind people who can't see the blue light in the dash that indicates your High Beams are On!

-My Pet Hate - People who don't move over to the left after overtaking

... The list goes on, Yeah I've got peak hour gripes

I agree... here's a list of mine...

** People that have a headlight out and turn the other on high-beam thinking they are compensating for the blown bulb (DON'T BE A TIGHT A$$ - BUY A NEW BULB!!!!)

** When you leave a nice safe gap and some loser cuts in between you and the guy in front then you have to hit the picks and then the guy behind you nearly tounge-pashes your rear number plate...

** People that leave it until the very last meter to exit an ending lane

** When a set of lights has an extra lane through it and the moron behind you races past in it to get in front of you... (It's one place on the road egg-head)

** People that brake when they see someone up a side road hit their brakes

Yeah, the list goes on and on....

Not saying I am perfect, but at least I stick to the road rules....

- People who consitantly ignore the speed limit......BY DOING LESS THAN IT!!!

- No offence...but old people, they should have their licences cut up.

- People who simply just don't look when turning. One guy turned out in front of me one day totally oblivious at what he'd done. I put my highbeams on. He pulls over. I pull over next to him. While he's trying to speak over the top of me and complain about my lights I end up saying, "You nearly caused an accident. You pulled out in front of me. Ahem. I HAVE A BRIGHT RED FARKING CAR!!! RED!!! RED MEANS 'ALARM' 'LOOK OUT'!!! FARKNUCKLE!!!"

I feel better now...heh

the worst is when 2 cars on the freeway seem to be happy with travelling @ the same speed side by side like synronized swimmers .... @ 10-15 km/h under the speed limit ..... Its a freeway damn it !!!!!!! speed the f up over take the guy n let the other cars past that wanna travel @ the speed limit ....

Was waiting at the lights on a up hill behind a rav4 with tow bar.

The "soccer mum" driver decides to pick up something from the passenger floor and obivously she had short legs cause the car started to roll back. I had nowhere to go jammed in traffic, so beeped at her for a good solid 10secs (even the car beside me helped out too) and inevitably she hit me :angry:

got out of the car and saw that her tow bar bent a corner of my plate to a full 90degrees. went up to the driver and told her wat happend and the b!tch was like... "what? really? i didnt even realise or heard anything.. are u sure?" :wacko:

luck it was just the plate and no damage to the bumper. :unsure:

Edited by DHC09

oh i just love it when cars pull in front of trucks or busses!

People seem to think that the trucks can stop quickly and when the truck hits them they woner why!

Saw this happen today on windsor rd near parra a car pulled from the right lane int pthe left infront of a big truck and trailer as a traffic light was going red she slammed on brakes and the truck tired its best to and smashed her a got 2M. Tisk Tisk!

It takes me 6 minutes to drive to work and ocassionally I see a stupid driver either cut me when changing lanes OR they swerve the car SO close to me when they are turning right when i am waiting at the traffic lights. It makes me MADDDDDDDDDDD!! Some people should just be banned from the road forever. Peace out.

I don't like drivers that weave in and out of traffic they scare me lol like my cousin he does that like theres no tommorow lol there wont be if he keeps doing that!

Drivers who can't stay in there lane! Grrrrrr

People who beep there horns constanly when you can't even move stupid have some patience haha

dont know if these were posted but anyway

It takes me 6 minutes to drive to work and ocassionally I see a stupid driver either cut me when changing lanes OR they swerve the car SO close to me when they are turning right when i am waiting at the traffic lights. It makes me MADDDDDDDDDDD!! Some people should just be banned from the road forever. Peace out.

i hear you on that one!!!

I can live with most habits on the road. Like people jumping in front of you, I don't care unless I have to slow down for them. But I really hate no indicators and people using fog/driving lights. They are illegal to use regardless of there name unless it is foggy. Also real fog lights are YELLOW.

But then again, other road users probibly think us Corolla drivers are idiots for gunning it from the lights :P

and men shaving whilst driving

Shaving while driving? I've never seen that before in my life lol. I have seen a girl put lipstick up her nose when she broke too hard tho.

and men shaving whilst driving

Shaving while driving? I've never seen that before in my life lol. I have seen a girl put lipstick up her nose when she broke too hard tho.

HAHAHA that would be hilarious to see :P

les if it's only 5 minutes away why not ride a bike and save petrol <_<

would probably be quicker then sitting in traffic too

I am not a fan of motorbikes. I have a mountain bike and I will ride that to work once I get the flat fixed !

BUT would you ride a bike with drivers like these on the road ?! It's only 5 minutes to work, but it may cut my life short !

hahaha!!!! and jason keeps taking his cash in poker!

i have never left j's house with less money then when I arrived !!

pete you better turn up so i can take your money too !!

I'm guilty. I have my driving lights on if it's dark, but not too dark outside. I like people to be able to see me (like I previously stated lol) as I've had so many people nearly swerve out in front of me. I've become paranoid now :(