front strut bar or rear sway bar??

I think my suspension lasted a whole 3 days when i bought my stivo.

Front and rear sway bars

Front strut brace

Shocks and springs

Camber kit

LSD

1 word... go kart!

Definitely start at the rear sway bar though.. with any car.

Swaybars are realtively cheap yet make such a difference.

im looking into the rear sway!

I think XploShun actually has a pre face lift, if I remember correctly he just likes that picture. But my dad has an 05 with the Whiteline rear anti-roll bar.

hahha yep.. i have a pre face lift...

WOOOHOOO!!! im getting my grille today!!!!!!! finally!!!! its been looooooooooooooong wait!!!

sway bar.. comin soon!!

gotta check the group buy post...

I think XploShun actually has a pre face lift, if I remember correctly he just likes that picture. But my dad has an 05 with the Whiteline rear anti-roll bar.

hahha yep.. i have a pre face lift...

WOOOHOOO!!! im getting my grille today!!!!!!! finally!!!! its been looooooooooooooong wait!!!

sway bar.. comin soon!!

gotta check the group buy post...

oh the pics a throw off! :)

So these 04 parts should fit an June 05 sportivo

BTF72 Front Sway Bar

BTR77 Rear Sway Bar

and in the future a whiteline front strut bar for 04 will fit the 05

Is this info all correct to people have used them on the 05 model.

So these 04 parts should fit an June 05 sportivo

BTF72 Front Sway Bar

BTR77 Rear Sway Bar

and in the future a whiteline front strut bar for 04 will fit the 05

Is this info all correct to people have used them on the 05 model.

i have the front strut brace and its the same one that pre and post facelifts use

after i get my car all fixed up.. im gonna take some pics.. : :)

but its sooo common now... i didnt see that many that grille before i buy it

but on the day i picked up the grille... believe it or not.. i saw like.. at least 5 corollas with the aftermarket grilles...

anyway.. back to the topic...

can any1 suggest where i can get the sway bars??

like TRD ones?? in sydney... i know 1 (u know who) which will sell it... but... the wait........!!!!

where did u guys get it??? other than the group buy that i missed.. :angry:

Edited by XploShun

I am also keen to get the rear sway bar and front strut bar

Located in Sydney

after i get my car all fixed up.. im gonna take some pics.. : :)

but its sooo common now... i didnt see that many that grille before i buy it

but on the day i picked up the grille... believe it or not.. i saw like.. at least 5 corollas with the aftermarket grilles...

anyway.. back to the topic...

can any1 suggest where i can get the sway bars??

like TRD ones?? in sydney... i know 1 (u know who) which will sell it... but... the wait........!!!!

where did u guys get it??? other than the group buy that i missed.. :angry:

they sure do :)

not sure of the range of stuff for our cars though.

you can ask one of the companies I'm in contact with about the swaybars to find out what is on offer... it will be for chassis code NZE-121 though as it's for the Japanese model which comes with the 1NZ-FE engine :)

(thinks for that tip Dan ;) )

nope.. they dont have it....

www.trdsales.com don't have it on the website, but if you send them an e-mail or give them a call, it is definately available :)

• 4 weeks later...

a guard rail jumped out at me in the wet an pranged the front right quarter pannel. big hole in the front bumper + the right headlight is smashed. putting it into aami to get since i got it quoted for over 3 grand to get fixed... 1100 excess sounds better.

anyway thought i would treat myself to a rear sway bar when i get it back. my cover only allows one preformance mod. im guessing a rear sway bar falls under that category. it wouldnt be possible to trick them into thinking that rear sway an front strut is one mod, would it???

damn some better handling would be great especialy for the wet an my poor tyres.

anyone else useing the xr6 tires? really grippy, little too much i think as the compound wears down with my style of driving. ;) any thoughts

cheers

Trav

a guard rail jumped out at me in the wet an pranged the front right quarter pannel. big hole in the front bumper + the right headlight is smashed. putting it into aami to get since i got it quoted for over 3 grand to get fixed... 1100 excess sounds better.

anyway thought i would treat myself to a rear sway bar when i get it back. my cover only allows one preformance mod. im guessing a rear sway bar falls under that category. it wouldnt be possible to trick them into thinking that rear sway an front strut is one mod, would it???

damn some better handling would be great especialy for the wet an my poor tyres.

anyone else useing the xr6 tires? really grippy, little too much i think as the compound wears down with my style of driving. ;) any thoughts

cheers

Trav

Mate I could get you both front strut and rear sway bars. Easiest way to get them both would be to put the front strut brace on as your mod and then get the rear sway bar and paint it black and swap it with the stock sway bar. They both look the same and unless you have both side by side then nobody would pick the difference.

As for Whiteline sway breaking Pippy is the only one who had that happen and more than likely it was a manufacturing defect as I've fitted quite a few and have one myself and never seen one break.

im the whiteline flagship :lol: front strut, rear sway and front sway one word AWESOME!!! trd, c-one to me you are paying for the name, sure great reputation but whiteline serves the same function plus its cheaper, same basic element (forged steel) and plus its for a stivo not an integra type r :lol: thats my 2 cents