Are there any chicks in this forum??

Levinchiq

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey penny... ill keep you company for about 15 mins... then im going to get coffee with my gf... she's bludging the last few days of school :P

i might be back on later though! can't miss out on too many posts!

seems to be a slow morning so far... i guess now that jason can't get on from work the forum is all but dead...

hey penny... ill keep you company for about 15 mins... then im going to get coffee with my gf... she's bludging the last few days of school :P

i might be back on later though! can't miss out on too many posts!

seems to be a slow morning so far... i guess now that jason can't get on from work the forum is all but dead...

Tom take your gf to max brennans @ parra westfield (outside near the station). Chocolate cafe!!

hahha i got 2 jobs

im a receptionist full time.. thats why i can get on here durin the week but im casual at bakers delight also :P

Ohh yum I am addicted to the apple and caramel scones & walnut and apple scrolls @ bakers delight. I treat myself everyday with those hehe goes nice with coffee :P I think if i worked for bakers delight i'd get fired for eating their stuff every 5 minutes :lol:

im at Rosehill... and no not at the racecourse lol :P im right near it tho

hahaha i wish i could get online there... would make the night go sooo much quicker :P haha

Ohhh Rydges hotel @ rosehill used to be the best karaoke joint!!

did someone say coffee?!?!?!?!?!

yessssssss coffee yummmmm

oh wow thats heaps close to my place... im about... 10 mins from rosehil... or less if you drive fast....

so how many hours of work do you do a week! must be heaps! good money though huh :)

hahaha i just work 40 hrs full time work.. and then just saturday arvos at bakers.. so 46hrs a week..

its a pain in the bum...

i used to work thursday nites at bakers but i told them no more coz it was too much for me to work a whole day here and then race down to bakers to work there too..

oh yes i love the apple and caramel scones .. they are sooooooooooo good!!! haha but im sick of everything there.. ive had the lot! :P

See Bec..Penny like the apples and walnuts as well....

they totally go off lol

hell yeah! i feel like one now but I can barely move lol

Im gona get one for lunch :P

no you are meant to say 'penny i'll get you one for lunch' :lol:

i dont even know whats on the cards for lunch yet!

hello P!