My New Camera

oodee

well boys and girls and others i bought a new camera on the weekend and i finally had a reason to get it out and take some pics

so thursday night out cruising with TOCAU boys and about 11pm i asked them all to pose for a photo. being the lovely blokes that they are they all obliged and let me take these pics

now please keep in mind that i havnt played with the camera much yet, so these are pretty good for the first play with it

they were taken at the 3MP (mega pixel) setting and the camera is an 8MP, imagine what it can do :D

edit: and they have been resized too

enjoy

P1000204.jpg

P1000210.jpg

Edited by HDACHE

Looks like across the road from Data#3 Willy-Boy, at Lang Park....

BTW - why you not been out lately

I'm asking him that because I haven't seen him for *ken ages....

nicew what is that worth?

I was gonan get a camera soon - have been eyeing off the Canon Ixus 65 .. nice big screen hehe

I'm asking him that because I haven't seen him for *ken ages....

nicew what is that worth?

I was gonan get a camera soon - have been eyeing off the Canon Ixus 65 .. nice big screen hehe

canon's are great camera's. the last camera i had was an Ixus i and i love that thing to bits, always took great shots, and never had any troubles with it. but i wanted somethng a bit bigger and better :)

i got it for $800 from WOW

it was after you left, i just missed out too. By that time about 6 had already left. NEXT WEEK EVERYONE COME OUT FOR GROUP SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Agreed, the wagon will be there.

I'll bring my relatively-new camera, also, see if it comes close to Donna's pics.

The Lumix's have an impressive zoom as well. Wouldn't suprise me if yours isn't an SLR donna, as Panasonic have always had insane lens technology. I used to sell the things but I've been out of the loop for ages lol.

The Lumix's have an impressive zoom as well. Wouldn't suprise me if yours isn't an SLR donna, as Panasonic have always had insane lens technology. I used to sell the things but I've been out of the loop for ages lol.

the box and the manuals say its only a point and shoot, nothing on it says its an SLR, but i was talking to a guy at work who knows his stuff and he said that with all the characteristics of it, it sounds like an SLR. i'll be taking it to work on monday to show him

and here is another shot, so Ash doesnt feel so left out

p1000144resized3ws.jpg

someone wanna try and photoshop that into the group shot :D

Edited by HDACHE

y doesn't all this funky stuff happen when i am there

when you come back Mr Shao you can be resident photographer, you are soooo much better than me :D i'd prefer for you to do it

Just Shao Photography ;) that sounds much better