CAR WASH ANY 1 ?

MarkMish

thats ridiculous...

you pay that much money for a car wash... next day, it rains... its in england so i cant imagine the car would stay clean for long...

must be a good wash though... speaking of which my car needs a wash and full detail polish...

thats ridiculous...

you pay that much money for a car wash... next day, it rains... its in england so i cant imagine the car would stay clean for long...

must be a good wash though... speaking of which my car needs a wash and full detail polish...

robs got a special at the moment but it's for the ACT9's..........hehehehehe

silva, just out of interest what DO you charge for a car wash / polish / full EVERYTHING done...

Wash,pressure clean under the guards,door jams,wheels, engine bay clean/detail,vacuum,detail interior trims(dash,doors etc)windows inside/out,clean boot, polish exterior and dress tyres/exterior trims

STARTS AT $170

Add upholstery cleaning from $60

Leather treatment @$70

Any other items you wish done at an hourly rate of $30/hr. Above job on average dirty car takes minimum 4.5hrs. :D

wow... expensive car wash... but im sure its worth it... im going to get a FULL detail sometime in the near future... there's just so many scuffs and scratches that need buffing out... and my interior is pretty schocking too...

wow... expensive car wash... but im sure its worth it... im going to get a FULL detail sometime in the near future... there's just so many scuffs and scratches that need buffing out... and my interior is pretty schocking too...

I've done work for a lot of Brissy boys in the past....Shaohaok,Danthuyer, Northy & Sportiv to name a few but you get what you pay for.

My motto is the taste of poor quality lasts longer than the taste of an expensive price. :D

he is one of the worlds most expensive car washers,

his market is EXOTICS not cheap corollas

cars like bugghati veryon and ferrari f1's etc...

heres a link for all those who like to criticize his work

http://www.dpccars.com/car-movies/04-20-06...arDetailing.htm

after watching this i bet ud all be thinking.... i wish i got a carwash from him.

quote:

"For many, the thought of spending (so much) to detail a car seems faintly ridiculous," Mr Dalton said.

i see why he said that. DID U =D

Edited by Mello

Gotta agree with ya Tori.

These owners of exotic cars, you don't expect them to just walk into Super Cheap Auto or Kmart and pick up a bottle of Armor All car wash for $8. Expensive cars need expensive treatment. It's pretty much as simple as that.

ok fine after watching that video it looks worth it... he's one of those carwashers that puts his heart into it... not one of those pimply little bastards who wash em at those car wash cafe things... now im not saying they are all bad, there are heaps of car detailers who are like this guy, but last time i got my car cleaned by someone else, it was just a crap finish :(

"INSERT LIFE HERE"

lmao

"A customer sits in his garage with a bottle of wine and admires his Porshce"

WTF?!? DUDE IT'S A PORSCHE!! DRIVE THE THING!! lol.

Very interesting to watch though. I still can't justify, even if I did have an expensive sports car.

I've done work for a lot of Brissy boys in the past....Shaohaok,Danthuyer, Northy & Sportiv to name a few but you get what you pay for.

My motto is the taste of poor quality lasts longer than the taste of an expensive price. :D

Cool, I'll keep you in mind becasue mom's car need a good detail. mm..

Gotta agree with ya Tori.

These owners of exotic cars, you don't expect them to just walk into Super Cheap Auto or Kmart and pick up a bottle of Armor All car wash for $8. Expensive cars need expensive treatment. It's pretty much as simple as that.

I mainly cater to people who are enthuisasts, own rare and collectables or just downright rich people who want their BMW/Merc/Lexus always looking it's very best to keep up appearances in the neighbourhood without them outlaying the time to do it.

So they pay me :D Most of the cars I detail I know better than the owners do. Every mark,scratch and dent that the car gets I usually find well before the owners do and fix it for them. Being very prescise has it's price; people either pay me to do the job or go to the ol' shopping centre car "washers"(don't ever call those places detailers :angry::angry: ) cause they wash the car in any old fashion with no real care taken.