HYDRA EMS INSTALLED!!!

if it wasn't after 5 on a Friday i'd be in my car and on the way down there already to have a chat... :)

But I will get down there to see the nice people... maybe Nick would be nice and pop in there as he lives even closer then I do... ;)

about 2 1/2 hours from Canberra if you take Hume Highway/Illawarra Highway and you get to drive Macquaries Pass ;)

about 4 hours if you go via Batemans Bay but you get to drive Clide Mountain....

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

:(

i love clyde mountain... i take the missus to batemans bay all the time... u know.... she thinks im being sweet and taking her away... really i just love the drive :P

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

:(

Lmao go Mario.

Their stock car seemed to only have LIFT kick in at 6700rpm and redlines at 8400rpm :blink: something wrong there..

yeah i noticed that as well ... weird ....

So is anyone going to get this unit ??????

Their stock car seemed to only have LIFT kick in at 6700rpm and redlines at 8400rpm :blink: something wrong there..

Thats where lift kicks in on the Matrix &/or Corolla in America. Its slightly different between the years of production, but I don't know it off hand.

Thats where lift kicks in on the Matrix &/or Corolla in America. Its slightly different between the years of production, but I don't know it off hand.

If thats true it sucks big time for those guys having only a 1700rpm LIFT power band :unsure:

if someone donates $3000 into the Mod Dylan's car fund, I'll get it...

hmmm is it $3K just for the unit ???? If so thats a bit steap .... I mean ur pretty much in motec territory there ....

if someone donates $3000 into the Mod Dylan's car fund, I'll get it...

hmmm is it $3K just for the unit ???? If so thats a bit steap .... I mean ur pretty much in motec territory there ....

I have no idea how much it costs, it was just an estimate of the total cost of install, I've not enquired yet, but I'd assume these guys would be able to supply install and tune the thing. How well in another story... I've not enquired as yet, but I shall at some point in time that I feel fit :P