Sunroof as options?

How about a decent cup holder. Rather than those shallow holes in the console. These do not hold Maccas cups well at all and those are the only thing I put in there on the trip home from the drive thru

How about a decent cup holder. Rather than those shallow holes in the console. These do not hold Maccas cups well at all and those are the only thing I put in there on the trip home from the drive thru

heheh id aggree with that

A sportivo option for the sedan =)

Maybe a liftback design as well as a hatch back design.

eg Make the current sedan into a liftback instead (kinda how Mazda6 sedans and hatches look similar in shape).

Come default with bigger wheels and use common profiles as opposed to crappy 195/55/R16 where you get charged heaps for cos its uncommon.

Have sub's as standard.

would love to see nice sport racing seats with bride sides... dats would be awsome!

i think im too fat to fit in those seats comfortably.

Should make racing seats wider to accomdate chubbier ppl :P

I think sunroofs are options already, they go under the name of moonroof I think? Pretty sure.

A sports suspension upgrade option would be great for the Sportivos. Maybe even an audio entertainment upgrade like the bose systems on the Mazda 3's too.

would love to see nice sport racing seats with bride sides... dats would be awsome!

A lexus parked next to me today, will check the model (the really long sleek ones). Guess what the seats in it looked EXACTLY like? Spittin image of the sportivo seats only the middle lining had crimple leather. How interesting.

man... all these stuff shouldnt be an option...

bride seat.. navi... maybe a momo steering... better audio.. clarion...

they have these as standards in all other countries..

its just the standard ones in here... are lower.. but the car isnt cheaper...

the luxury pack in aus.. is even worst than standard in some countries.. especial jap....!!

man... all these stuff shouldnt be an option...

bride seat.. navi... maybe a momo steering... better audio.. clarion...

they have these as standards in all other countries..

its just the standard ones in here... are lower.. but the car isnt cheaper...

the luxury pack in aus.. is even worst than standard in some countries.. especial jap....!!

Yah that's very true :)

We in australia always get the low spec models...but in Japan, Corolla comes standard with a 1.5 engine, so the 1.8 is actually a high range, and that's why it comes with more luxury accessories and options.

How about a 2 doors as a choice? maybe not so much as an option...but same as Echo...at least there's a choice...

I love moonroof, but i won't be able to fit in the car if it has moonroof installed...so i can't take that option...

When I bought my ZZE122R, it actually has a sport suspension option, but it was just the spring only, and it's made in Australia as I was being told.

I love moonroof, but i won't be able to fit in the car if it has moonroof installed...so i can't take that option...

A moonroof would effect you fitting into ur car? :huh:

Cruise control (big reason I bought the Camry , I want big car features on smaller cars)

All airbags on all models

ABS STD

Choice of wheels

Stereo upgrades, I pod controllable, Sub thats neat and sounds great

Choice of muffler/exhaust

TRD upgrades (suspension , exhaust , wheels) at purchase for a fair price :)

a similar option to the new civic would be nice - gauges for power (red) and gauges for economy (green) - or even maybe adjustable shift lights for sportier rolla models B) who said rice wasn't nice

oooo talking about cruise control...

is there cruise control on a manual car??

i dont think so.....

Yes it sure is possible... one example being the Honda Prelude- cruise control is standard and im talkin ol'skoll 1989 Gen2 lude.

Would love to have cruise control as an option any stivo owners got it? im sure i remember someone mentioning it in a recent post

oooo talking about cruise control...

is there cruise control on a manual car??

i dont think so.....

Yes it sure is possible... one example being the Honda Prelude- cruise control is standard and im talkin ol'skoll 1989 Gen2 lude.

Would love to have cruise control as an option any stivo owners got it? im sure i remember someone mentioning it in a recent post

After market ones are dodgy, see post about cruise control and danger. Make it STD please Toyota ! :P

I don't have a Stivo, but we do have aftermarket cruise on our Conquest wagon. Its probably not quite as smooth and intuitive as a factory integrated set-up, but it works a treat ... I just wish the dealer had given us the option of buttons that clip to the wheel, instead of the extra stalk we have.

As for the stuff about cruise and safety, I assume that relates to the recent stories about people supposedly losing control in the wet while using cruise. I realise we shouldn't let the facts get in the way of a good story, but those in the know say its a load of baloney. Personally, I've driven our wagon with cruise at 115kmh (110 zone) in heavy rain with the occasional aquaplane puddle, but the car just carried on as I would expect without the cruise on.

The efficiency of it has been proven to me, also ... to drive from Brisbane to Hervey Bay, on Christmas Eve in high 30 degree heat with the air on high, auto wagon loaded for a big week away, and only consume just on 7 litres/100kms, I'm pretty darn happy with that! :)

Other options I'd like to see include sunroof, better sound systems with concealed subwoofers, standard climate control and a nice 3 spoke steering wheel like you see in the Levins and Sportivos, or the last Starlet for that matter! ;)

I don't have a Stivo, but we do have aftermarket cruise on our Conquest wagon. Its probably not quite as smooth and intuitive as a factory integrated set-up, but it works a treat ... I just wish the dealer had given us the option of buttons that clip to the wheel, instead of the extra stalk we have.

Have a look at:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...=cruise+control

Have a look at:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...=cruise+control

That incident doesn't prove that cruise control by itself was the cause ... it may have been faulty installation (my opinion, based on what was posted), it could have been a faulty unit, could be a cheap or nasty brand, could have been any one of many reasons.

Friends and family have had similar cruise controls fitted to their cars without a problem. Again, I don't know what type of cruise that fellow had ... I wouldn't touch the cheapies sold at K-mart, for example, but I also know someone who fitted just that model to his ute and has never looked back.

After reading the post you listed, I did have a check of the cables on our wagon and all are zip-tied right where they were 2 years ago when we bought it, no signs of slacking in the cable, etc. Certainly the unit we have I would recommend to anyone based on our experience with it.

Hmmmmmm.

REAL bucket seats that warm your bum lol.

A REAR SKIRT FROM THE FACTORY :o

The taillights are a good idea.

Headlights could be projector style like the ED, EL, AU XR6's and XR8's.

The ride height from the factory could be better lol.