Any tips for DIY install of rear sway bar?

TRD_Aurion

I have a 19mm aftermarket rear sway bar for my 07 Aurion. Also have Whiteline heavy duty sway bar links on the way. Do you guys have any tips for installing it DIY in the driveway? I’ve been watching some YouTube videos but always looking for more advice. 

Expect it to be a frustrating PITA job. I am sure that I put the rear wheels up on ramps for the extra ground clearance.

I do not know how but I managed to remove the existing sway bar without having to undo any of the exhaust retaining bolts.

Different matter to try and install the replacement sway bar. Definitely had to remove those exhaust retaining bolts so the exhaust would drop down enough to then manouvre the sway bar into position.

Hello again, from my experience of changing over my stock hollower rear sway bar to a sportivo model ( meant to be thicker heavier, which it is ),

All I undid underneath was the exhaust rubbers from the rear, the exhaust flexes down and access to the sway bar is there, Also I changed out the stock rubber sway bar bushes for nolethane. I did jack up the car with stands at the back, though was mostly working on the ground. Hopefully no damage to the exhaust. It was a while ago and no noises, better cornering etc etc. Please note this was only a stock model upgrade NOT 19mm.