What parts would be good to stock up on?

I'm thinking of moving back to the UK in the next year or so and taking my car with me, As you know they aren't a thing over there.
What parts would you stock up on which would be a hassle to get over there? There are limited Toyotas with the 2GR engine and then you have the Lotus so I think engine-wise things might be ok for part availability but what parts can you think of that may save a future headache?

Nothing is set in stone right now but being stocked up on various parts wouldn't harm no matter where I live.

Cheers for any thoughts and recommendations.

Depends on how big your budget is and the size and weight of the items you intend to carry.

I would guess their wouldn't be much in the way for either aftermarket or Genuine parts over there for a 2GR-FE engined vehicle and you would then have to look outside the UK obviously. This would then have to incur shipping costs and how much is anyone's guess. Shipping costs has become the latest victim to the never ending cycle of price gouging, so don't expect it to be cheap like it used to be.

The parts I'd stock up on would be service items, such as hoses, gaskets, cooling system parts, electrical items etc. How long the list goes depends on your budget I guess.

I have a small war chest of parts I've purchased over the years and I live here. It's going to be frustrating not being able to get what you need when you need it, if you don't have access to the parts market too.

• Thanks 1