Does your car SHINE !!! just washed n waxed ???

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see my post of the 340kw barina??

sure did :D

How does everyone dry their car?.....does anyone use a microfibre towel(large)?....if so where would i get one?

leather chamois .... might try the microfibre after the chamois to dry it properly tho ;)

I've just read a topic about detailing on another Australian Forum tonight, and they think Meguiars's and Mothers are s**t????!!!!!

I thought they are very good, and I have a few bottles of those....... :( Wonder why some people said it's not good enough?

Could anyone recommend any others brand?

Or tell us what you use, and the combination please?

Thanks guys :)

Edited by vin corolla

that's a great night shot!

which forum?......

mass market products are never good enough for some people....and there will always be products that are better.....that are for a niche market...

Bowdens is another I use a lot of that's very good but costs a little more than Meguairs. Get it from Autobarn.

Here's a few pics from our photo shoot meet we had last night;

http://i5.tinypic.com/1418n76.jpg

http://i6.tinypic.com/1418p5v.jpg

http://i6.tinypic.com/1418pc1.jpg

http://i6.tinypic.com/1418pj6.jpg

Bowdens is another I use a lot of that's very good but costs a little more than Meguairs. Get it from Autobarn.

1418n76.jpg

1418p5v.jpg

1418pc1.jpg

1418pj6.jpg

:)

I've just read a topic about detailing on another Australian Forum tonight, and they think Meguiars's and Mothers are s**t????!!!!!

I thought they are very good, and I have a few bottles of those....... :( Wonder why some people said it's not good enough?

Could anyone recommend any others brand?

Or tell us what you use, and the combination please?

Thanks guys :)

which forums? what do they recommend...

and if you say Street Commodores and they recommend Armour All or Eagle One I'll slap you :P

that's a great night shot!

which forum?......

mass market products are never good enough for some people....and there will always be products that are better.....that are for a niche market...

This is the web site I read it from:

http://www.fordaustraliaforums.com/forum/s...read.php?t=9860

I was searching for some Mothers Product info, and came across this, so I gave it a read.....

1418n76.jpg

1418p5v.jpg

1418pc1.jpg

1418pj6.jpg

:)

Thanks Donna feeling a bit lazy :P

what, to get that sorted out by a pro?

if i could afford it, i'd pay someone just to sort my paint out and get it back so that i can look after it... i think for a while i didnt give a crap and the previous owner didnt give a crap, and that was enough for it it to go bad...

SO WASH CAR PEOPLE! i can see where my paint has been eaten away by various acids and crap.. :(

if i could afford it, i'd pay someone just to sort my paint out and get it back so that i can look after it... i think for a while i didnt give a crap and the previous owner didnt give a crap, and that was enough for it it to go bad...

SO WASH CAR PEOPLE! i can see where my paint has been eaten away by various acids and crap.. :(

Well if you lived in Brisbane I may be able to "wave" the magic wand over your car and make it look sweet. But I can't see you paying my travel costs to get to you :P :P

I've learnt a thing or two off of a Melbourne detailer silva. He's pretty much on the same lines as you, uses the same stuff etc. I should be able to help tom. I'm addicted to detailing now...funny how my old man could never get me to help him with cleaning the car when I was younger lol.

"BEJEEEBUS!!! What the hell did you use?!?! I can see everything in the finish!!!" - My dad after I detailed the car just after purchase lol.

I'm still learning but I think I have the hang of it now. Just need the right equipment and materials now and I should be right. Just a hobby though, not in it for the money.

Thats why i try wash my car soon after rainfall!