i see corolla silver

hi i see corolla silver in melburn very nice here is picture.

dsc00123ks.jpg

i try cach him on mountain but he too fast

do anywho know who car?

very sessy!

Edited by LoWang

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tis BanGn... he banned at the moment for no reason

i doubt any of us could catch him up the mountains

Yeah I agree. He's a very very very light hearted compassionate guy though. He's very shy too. Except on here. Oh and on MSN. Ok ok the whole of the internet then...

Don't take him on around corners though...he'll own your a55

tis BanGn... he banned at the moment for no reason

i doubt any of us could catch him up the mountains

he was banned for making personal attacks on more then one member and this was not the first time it has happened.

if that car is really that fast around a mountain then i would say good driver and good suspension setup. looking at the pic it looks like the stock turanza tyres and we all know they have no grip. with hard suspension you could rail around corners but i dont think turanzas would have much life in them after a hard run

personal atcks?? how does that work? u mean lyk swearing and stuff? or lyk punch ons :lol:

like posting things directed at particular members that were not apropriate for the forums.

i would say that attacks made while stickin up for his race on this forum is completely warranted

well if it was for the asians then bOOyA!!!! but oh weooz im getting a c-one carbon fibre bonnet for the facelift in the following months i hope then that will add an extra 100KW ATW!!!!! :lol: :P

if that car is really that fast around a mountain then i would say good driver and good suspension setup. looking at the pic it looks like the stock turanza tyres and we all know they have no grip. with hard suspension you could rail around corners but i dont think turanzas would have much life in them after a hard run

I think BanGN is running Potenza g3's

Edited by MAP81

personal atcks?? how does that work? u mean lyk swearing and stuff? or lyk punch ons :lol:

like posting things directed at particular members that were not apropriate for the forums.

u mean this guy asian idi ot moron?

Are you sure they are stock Turanza? :P

If that's the case Northy, I hope Silvabullit got a warning for a ridiculous unnecessary comment that most would consider racist.

he has indeed received a warning for his post and myself and other moderators made it very clear that it was not to be brough up again.

i would say that attacks made while stickin up for his race on this forum is completely warranted

well if it was for the asians then bOOyA!!!! but oh weooz im getting a c-one carbon fibre bonnet for the facelift in the following months i hope then that will add an extra 100KW ATW!!!!! :lol: :P

haha mate easy!!!! probably more dats so dam sexy

haha dirty kent, sif not call me along, i wanna take an attempt at some motion shots.

sry for hijackin thread :ph34r:

lets go dude im bored ****less sitting at home doing nothing lolz

sorri for hijacking also xD

u mean this guy asian idi ot moron?

No he's a good guy, and If you ask nicely he'd be happy to show you his car.