POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

FARK man you guys are full bad kunts, talking about what bitches want.

They dont want new age guys especially 'nice guys.'

You think nice guys get anywhere. You gotta be a bad ***** guy..

Like that pretty boy who leans up against the wall at a bar/club and has a smoke while he gives the 'Zoolander trademark look to chicks.. Thats what they want, for reals man..

Everyone is different. If I was an ar5ehole and a prick I wouldn't have be going out with my gf atm. In my case it does pay to be nice. I was just myself, and I'm happy now.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) "Nice guys finish last" rings true for everyone except Rob :P

2.) Deep pockets is another drawcard. Women can smell income. I can prove this on an abacus.

3.) If women fought so hard for equality of income and working conditions, then they can make the first move. If they play hard to get I lose interest.

4.) Never forget the ladder theory

Nice guys win eventually....cos the women are over their teeny bopper stage of wanting bad boyzz...they finally see what is good for them....

or...they nice guys always finish last lol

2.) Deep pockets is another drawcard. Women can smell income. I can prove this on an abacus.

#1: It is true, and I have witnessed it.

#2: Tis also true, and have witnessed it. I once aid in class to someone that my Grandma gave me her 3ct diamond engagement ring for when I need it, and EVERY girl in the class looked at me like they were going to rape me and tke the diamond!!! Almost scared me.

Also, I am almost 24 and never had a g/f. YET, I am always giving relationship advice out. Girls do not want nice guys,a nd I DO NOT car what they say. Except for the few that are the exception. Most girls at my college will cheer on a fraturnity guy or Jock when beating up a nerd/geek. It really is sad.

Also, on another note, it REALLY pisses females off when you ignore them. I had fun with that once. :)

Nice guys win eventually....cos the women are over their teeny bopper stage of wanting bad boyzz...they finally see what is good for them....

or...they nice guys always finish last lol

Yeah your abosutely right, right after they've been thrashed by every guy in town.. they come to their senses. I ain't got no respect for whores..

Im a guy in a relationship and i think the way to sucess in relationships is honesty

Also guys girls do like a bad boy, but you have to strike a balance, there needs to be some substance to the conversations you have or shell just think your a loser nad then get bored with you.

I'm not really a "bad guy" but i do like to have some "fun" but i make sure it never leads to an arrest.........

lol

Edited by Mopp

Geez, im suprised how much everyone has to say about this topic lol.....and it seems to only be the guys talking......well exept for Mish and I.

lol, true we have veered off from the topic though, but still the age old topic of 'what women want' sure does fire up the guys! :D

women like deep pockets...........they wanna know ur gonna be able to financially afford to give them a certain lifestyle.... it's a nesting instinct.

mish thats what alot of women want a deep pocket! for there own personal gain!

For that reason, they got to really earn my loyalty!

cos iv been there and seen it!

I personally think every girl likes bad guys in general..........good guys seem boring.....until you want a frickin husband or partner for life.........it f*c*k*n* stupid.........I still have not gotten over it.....

I'm a good guy, but when provoked I can kill someone......Not kidding.

Been provoked on a few ocassions...and if it wasn't for my friends holding me back and letting me cool down......could of really landed in some deep waters....but I'm married now lol

Edited by Suprathai

I personally think every girl likes bad guys in general..........good guys seem boring.....until you want a frickin husband or partner for life.........it f*c*k*n* stupid.........I still have not gotten over it.....

Been provoked on a few ocassions...and if it wasn't for my friends holding me back and letting me cool down......could of really landed in some deep waters....but I'm married now lol

Amen.

Amen.

That sounds about right....

Since your married, how's not having sex? :P

LOL I don't think I've ever posted in here before... This is a great thread, I assumed it was about Mish trying to hook single members up :lol:

I haven't read anything yet about girls being attracted to confidence...(perhaps someone already mentioned it? This thread is like 25 pages long lol). Anyways, how a guy speaks and how he carries himself reflects on his personality, his own self worth and perhpas even status (?). Within reason of course - i.e. don't be completely conceited - "I am ssssooooooo HOT!" :P (no matter how true it may be :lol:)

On another note, a lot of women aren't worth a second of you time (someone used the word "thrashed", that was gold) - but the ones who are worth everything don't want a "good boy" or a "bad boy" as such - they want a man :)