do u guys have camber pin kits fitted

lauschie

gday guys,

do any of u guys have camber pin kits fitted to your suspension to improve alignment?? if so,what do u guys think of these kits?? do they improve steering and handling feel??

all the best,

lauschie

• 2 months later...

I would like to know too. I've been told by Ian Diffen that I need to get these. One of my rear tyres and one front tyre are affected and it's going to cost me $210 per tyre. :( I just bought the car last week. Had a wheel alignment and was told the bad news. It's still pulling to the left, really annoying. So if anyone has any info, would love to hear it.

i have been advised to fit them on the rear as my rear passenrger has +.02 and rear drivers is optimum at -0.8

Talked to GT suspension and they advise because of the rear end on the rolla, its better to set both between -0.5 and -1 even on both sides, not enough adjustment (well none actually) from factory.

They Quoted me $150 for the whiteline kit.

Corolla rear suspension has no camber adjustment from memory. It is fixed and when you lower your car you will have slightly more camber on the rear wheels. As for paying $150 for the camber kit from Whiteline I hope that is fitted cause I can get them for about $80. Also Whiteline only do front camber kits for the Corolla not for the rear.

Cheers SB :D

to adjust the rear corolla ZZE camber you need to shim it like the MKIV golfs.

reenie, you have an AE series corolla with independant rear suspension, so the rear camber can be adjusted with the factory adjustment bolts in the rear crossmember, there is also about 1mm of adjustment in the rear by the way the hubs are bolted to the struts.

Edited by rollamods