read this to learn something

...dude <_<

TO: Max002 & TOCA Populus

A sportivo can go 14s - i've seen it. And there is still some tuning potential there as well. So i don't understand why you need to go down this direction.

This forum is used to discuss how things can be improved, solutions to problems and general discussions etc. - how is this thread meant to accumulate 'productive' discussion?

The Sportivo (from my perspective) is used as a cross over vehicle for the market of people that want a car that is (in no particular order):

1. Economical

2. Low Maintenance

3. Reliable

4. Performance Worthy (weekend twisties, track etc.etc.)

5. Comfortable Daily Driver

6. Minimal Hassle from Cops

* I have a 1zz, so all of the above minus point 4 & 3 (made in SA) - i'm still working on that one

Things learnt:

- is there a visible strike/voting system in place to temporarily/permanently ban these people from posting replies - where all forum members have the ability to cast votes? In this particular case, this idea would be worth while...has there been ANY constructive comments discussed in Max002's threads/posts?

*always willing to load bullets for BigBum, M&M, N, E & SB

I know it can do 14's but with a lot of engine work or Forced Induction

read it properly.

Im know that i probably wont get thru to you guys becuase all of ya's have been living fiction from the beggining but its worth a try.

Anyway which clueless person can tell me how much power the rockjobtivo gains from an ecu?

...BangN's Sportivo does 14s and all he has (engine wise) is:

1. Cold air intake

2. New clutch (cuase the last one exploded)

<_< i guess 15 mins of DIY *INJEN/CES* (sorry i can't remember :( ) Cold Air Intake, $300 bux worth of clutch is H-E-A-P-S of engine work :lol:

The Sportivo is a fairly well tuned machine straight off the floor anyway. I mean i guess you could do some minor things like port and polish, headers, lightened flywheel and all that brew ha ha, but honestly vvti-l is good enough

Why don't you head to one of the drag days next and see for urself? At this rate, it's like convincing a kid that the square won't fit in the circle opening or the water is hot but even when you see the steam you don't believe it :lol:

If u want to know about the gains of an ECU, use the search button.

If u want to know about the gains of just a CAI, use the search button. There are dyno graphs and discussions about it

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it can do 14's but with a lot of engine work or Forced Induction

read it properly.

Im know that i probably wont get thru to you guys becuase all of ya's have been living fiction from the beggining but its worth a try.

Anyway which clueless person can tell me how much power the rockjobtivo gains from an ecu?

hey BanGn... i thought u said u would tell me when u were gonna do major mods to your car? oh wait... thats right... u havent done anything but intake exhaust and clutch... oh and what was the time u ran? oh thats right... 14.4

how interesting