Corolla 40kms service

Hey all,

About to book my rolla for its 40kms service and just got quoted that it'll cost around $460. :angry:

Are they kidding me or what?

Anyone else paid this much for their 40kms service???

yeah thats how much toyota like to rip u off.. i got quoted 2 places.. one 480 .. the other 550

i brought it to my own toyota mechanic.. $200 major service. would of been $250 but didnt need to change spark plugs.

:blink:

Preston Toyota... Been servicing my car there cause that's where i bought it from.

Dude werribee is kinda too far...

I been there once and never went back. Car was serviced there by a bunch of teeny boppers (apprentices?). They also held my car up for 2 days trying to install the factory alarm when they should've known it doesnt fit any corolla but the ascent in the beginning. Not to mention charge a whopping $650 for it.

He|| I used to get my car serviced in Glen Waverley in the beginning and I'm in Lalor. Now they were good. But no one matches Werribee's prices :D Have you seen their waiting area? Oh it's worth it :lol:

Coolant and some other fluids get changed at 24months, i suspect this is the extra $180-200 you're seeing.

My '05 sportivo went in for the 50,000km last week and cost $230, just like all the other services... i think. There may have been a $340 one in there, or that might have been for my sister's '01 celica (with less kms on it than mine already has!)

Hey all,

About to book my rolla for its 40kms service and just got quoted that it'll cost around $460. :angry:

Are they kidding me or what?

Anyone else paid this much for their 40kms service???

i went to Harris Ferra Toyota in Berwick - they suck A$$

i paid $280 "for the express" 2hour service (-_-);; the boss was most impressed - espcially when i was in CBF mood and went to KK's afterwards :D

........................... would of been $250 but didnt need to change spark plugs.

:blink:

Stivo plugs only get changed every 100,000klms, :unsure:p.s. hasn't this topic been covered before?

yeah thats what the mechanic told me.. i thought they were standard spark plugs coz i read ppl change to denso and ngk.

Our corollas have platnums right?

just to remember your service centre, the gear oil/ gearbox oil also need to be replace at 40 000km

service,they forgot mine till when my sptivo done about 55 000 something kms, i read through the manual

and find out. that was over 15 000km overdue.

Well thanks all for your reply. I've booked my car in for this Thurs. So we'll see how much it'll cost.

Only letting them service it cause the warrenty runs out on the 28th of this month.

Damm, that means I have rego expense too :angry::angry::angry: