How Much Do You Give Your Car

I try to hit lift whenever I can, unfortunately most of my driving is in peak hour, so not much opportunity on weekdays.

I had an old school corolla with the 4age engine before this, and was always afraid to rev beyond 3000 rpm for fear of motor durability problems. I regret not revving that engine.... :rolleyes:

So now when there is a clear straight road with not much traffic, I'm practising the 1-2 lift.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like having sex, but not using your willy....

much fun can be had that way ;)

Dylan u mofo!

u can always make this G rated "how much do you give your chic" thread! :lol:

It's good to rev your engine to redline occasionally however not all the time. *YES even if its a toyota*

it was a joke and some1 fell for it, How stupid do u think toyota drivers are in australia?

Edited by Mello

i sped past a marked cop car 20km/h above the speed limit :ph34r:

:lol: too bad there is no proof they can pin it on me =D

the reaction in my rear view mirror

the cop just closed the door on his car and sat there.

It's good to rev your engine to redline occasionally however not all the time. *YES even if its a toyota*

i do it about twice a day just to let people see a lunatic is on the road and scare them into the inner lane =D

and the other reason is for me to get into the outter lane and get home or to wherever im going quicker.

PS: every1 was speeding 20k's above the limit around me LOL

Sorry dude, but it's attitudes and behaviours like that that not only injure/kill people on the roads, but also make it tougher for those on the roads with modified (mechanically & aesthetically) to drive without police treatring them all like criminals.

Heard of 'Taxi Driver' theory, that there are really only a handful of knobs driving taxis, but the attitudes we have towards them makes us automatically think that they are all as bad as each other.

Same here, there are really only a small minority of tools acting like idiots on the roads, but they make an impact such as having impound laws etc come into force....

My car may not be mechanically modified, but by lowering it, tinting the windows and generally trying to make it look good, I am then vulnerable to police attantion because of behaviour like this....

...and this...

i do it about twice a day just to let people see a lunatic is on the road and scare them into the inner lane =D

...and this...

and the other reason is for me to get into the outter lane and get home or to wherever im going quicker.

...and this...

PS: every1 was speeding 20k's above the limit around me LOL

I'm not saying I am perfect on the roads, all I am saying is just don't be a fool and have attitudes like this.

Peace

Aaron

PS - One more thing...

Now they dude cause you admitted it here....

Edited by Azza

lol really? u really thought id pass a cop car 20km per hour

azza cant see a joke wen it hits him

the only thing that i do on the roads that i will admit too is tailgateing azza in the outter lane :rolleyes:

like ur quote from the bible or watever that is, "let us remove anything that slows us down or holds us back"

u fail to understanding that slow drivers are a huge problem in Victoria. On a blitz night in the eastern suburbs last week

300+ or so cars were pulled over and fined for driving slow in the outter lane hence all the jokes.

wat a funny holden. decides to start the good act after no1 voted for him as mod =P

ps: iv heard of the taxi theory too

it applies to brisbane toyota crew.

Edited by Mello

MISHHHHH...

BRRAAANNNDOOONNN...

Make themmm stooooopppppp lmao :lol:

Azza is a family man now Tori, you gotta understand that. You change when you're a family man (I'm heading that way slowly myself).

Just look at Peter off Family Guy.

"YOU TINK DATS BAAAD???" rofl

Heard of 'Taxi Driver' theory, that there are really only a handful of knobs driving taxis, but the attitudes we have towards them makes us automatically think that they are all as bad as each other.
ps: iv heard of the taxi theory too

it applies to brisbane toyota crew.

so we aren't all knobs then :) thank you

I had an extreme close call with the back of a magna the other week. I havent hit lift since. Sort of made me realise that I could kill myself and others when I drive it hard. Im driving like a granny now.

I had an extreme close call with the back of a magna the other week. I havent hit lift since. Sort of made me realise that I could kill myself and others when I drive it hard. Im driving like a granny now.

Ahhhh yeah. I usually leave a huge huge gap between cars if I'm going to give it some in traffic.