[NSW] Sydney-->Newcastle MASSIVE Cruise - 10th September -

gday fellas,

blue rolla im new 2 this (obviously) but im keen on the newcastle cruise can u put me down? thanks

hi kym11m........................i'm michelle.

i can edit u in where in sydney are u from?

welcome to the club!!

whats ur name....kym??????

:D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gday fellas,

blue rolla im new 2 this (obviously) but im keen on the newcastle cruise can u put me down? thanks

hmm kym? ahahaha... kym bout time u made urself seen ..... :P

gday fellas,

hmm kym? ahahaha... kym bout time u made urself seen ..... :P

hahaha ur a funny ****** thanks bro been tryin not good at this forum but im gettin there!!!

hey u gonna take me 2 this newcastle run or wat!!! got show me the ropes man

heheheh

gday fellas,

hi kym11m........................i'm michelle.

i can edit u in where in sydney are u from?

welcome to the club!!

whats ur name....kym??????

:D

thanks michelle...... hope 2 c u at the next meet wer ill be new 2 it, cnt wait..... tryin 2 get mario 2 come 2 newcastle ( hint hint mario) thanks

hey kym... sorry ive been on and off the forums the last week or so...

i think mish has edited you in already, but if she hasnt ill fix it up...

who else is coming? we need a huge turnout from TOCAU if we're inviting other clubs! come on don't be soft!

who else is coming? we need a huge turnout from TOCAU if we're inviting other clubs! come on don't be soft!

hey hey

yeh michelle has edited me in, also im tryin 2 get indecent (mario) 2 come but he is bein pussywhipped and a huge softy!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey hey

yeh michelle has edited me in, also im tryin 2 get indecent (mario) 2 come but he is bein pussywhipped and a huge softy!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

mario!!!! hehehehehehhehehhe

did u see this!!!

FYI : kym's sister is mario's other half.................just so theres no confusion over on this end.

but mario do u wanna reply in ur own defence..............hehehhee

:P

Quote:

*for people with cb's we will be on channel 24*

Finally a good reason to get out the dusty old handheld CB radio. I'll be on live and loud tranmittin' from the pimped carmy ;)

Strong Language Warning. I have been know to be funny. I have Spoken!

lol i luv chatting on the CB, iv only got a little weak handle head one these dayz thou.

just a thought for everyone travelling up to redhead after lunch we hav a coupla choices of were to cruize next -

after we follow through mereweather hieghts senic route (follows the coast past rich ppl houses into newcastle)

- follow the coast round to the forshore and just cruise round there (its a sunday so it will be packed with everyone esle wanting to show off there cars - usuallly commodores so it will be good to flood it full of toyotas)

-we could then go over the bridge to stockton beach, u just follow the coast round to were the ferry wharf is and theres a big carpark ripe for photo taking.

another option is heading to charlestown square for some retail therapy lol

either way is a pretty staight cruise - sticks to one windy long road - lots of spots to pull over and take great pics - plus if the weathers nice even pop in for a swim on the beach (goodluck with that)

any other ideas are welcomed:)

Edited by Aimee_B

well we've decided to cruise down past the foreshore on the way into redhead... i still havent changed the maps cos im way too lazy, but i updated the written directions to say that...

so yeah if we've already been through the foreshore once, it would be good to cruise somewhere else afterwards... and on the way home, the people who want to can take the O.P home...

right... so which way r we going because now im confused....we keep changing directions....

in the begining everyone was goin to follow the hwy to the end and come out at newcastle/hexham then cruize throught to the forshore, round the coast and then to redhead - but then due to the large group it was changed to following the coastal hwy up (completly differnt way) and meet first at redhead beach, then cruise were-ever everybody agrees.

so whats actually happening? :S

yeah we're going to take the whole group up into newcastle and along the foreshore and then follow the coast down into redhead... have a look at the written directions in the first post and tell me if that's an appropriate way to go... i just made them up from the whereis maps...

this is pretty much the whole directions from the end of the hwy to redhead beach - the way im goin and the way i thought we were going originally -

at end of the hwy, take the right exit on the first round about

- this leads onto john renshaw drive then onto new england hwy

- follow this through hexham and into newcastle (the rd is also called old maitland rd)

- follow this rd for a good 15min, ull go through heaps of traffic lights and round abouts, following the coast round

- turn left at honey suckle drive, follow this onto workshop way (around the big buildings) then onto wharf rd (this is the foreshore)

- to get to red head follow this road straight ahead-

- tun left again onto watt st,

- right onto ordance st,

- left onto reserve rd,

- merges into bingle st then high st (all left turns)

NOTE: i dont take Shortland Esplanade cause its usually packed and the other way is blocked

- then merges to the right onto memorial drive

- then merges left into helen st

- left at the round about onto fredrick st

- this merges into senic drive and ends at the pasifc hwy

- follow pasific hwy till kahibah rd

- turn left at kahibah rd (into mereweather)

- merges into wallsend st

- then left onto burwood st/rd

- follow to the end and left onto dudley rd

- turn right onto redhead rd

- then left into steel st

- and finally left again at beach rd

you should now be able to see the beach and the big car park - this is redhead beach

i know this sounds complicated but truely it isnt. all u have to do is follow one road, turning left occasionlly. origanally everyone was going to meet at the macdonalds in hexham to get our bearing then id lead everyone through this area to the beach. im still happy to do that if need be.

also if u look up wharf rd, newcastle on www.whereis.com.au and just follow it all the way round u can understand what im talking about.

Edited by Aimee_B

great...u can take over where from where i left of at the last cruise....screaming into the cb lol...

why would i do that, i'll just crack jokes, make silly sounds (random references to family guy). provide useful info (somewhere in the mix)

in the way of locations, i think going to redhead first, have some lunch / chat 1st. get all that are coming re-grouped over some food. then go from there. wheather we go up the foreshore to newy or another direction is something that should be decided on the day. i think it will all come down to the weather (hopefully sunny) I'll bring the eletronic UBD with me, and go from there

Edited by Big(I love my toyota)Pete

i agree with the meeting at redhead beach first, seeing as we have such a large group. although im coming form the oppisite - i dont know the way from syd up the coast to redhead, it probally is a quicker way then following the road all the way to the end of the hwy.

least from redhead we can discuss were everyone wants to go next.

count me in too....

been looking forward to this one for ages...

btw... there is a car show on newcastle foreshore that day too.... maybe a cruise after lunch into town would be good... its usually nice and packed with lots of cars and people to show our toyota's off too :D

looking forward to meeting you finally michelle.... :)