[NSW] Sydney-->Newcastle MASSIVE Cruise - 10th September -

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

black tivo.. you're on the list..

CHECK THE FIRST POST FOR UPDATES MADE!!!

in brief:

- we are getting pizza cheap from big pete.. pizza's will be $5 each, or you can get 3 slices for $2...

- we are meeting at homebush rain or shine, but we have a backup plan if its raining (see 1st post)

- we will cruise to redhead VIA the foreshore (see 1st post for more details)

A few of the SCR people are keen for the drive still which is great after they were only up there last weekend for Autosalon. The pizza idea is awesome if it can be aranged :)

yep the pizza is heaps good. it will be nice and hot and we'll do pick up from there............that means we carry less for the drive up. and wont waste so much fod like we did at wisemans. also more time for chit chat and pics if we not worrying about food. :D

but ppl if u've got some .....bring some napkins please..............:D

do we have vegetarians in the house?................it will help with the order. :D

we might ring up and order it on the way up so when we get to red head its just freshly cooked.

EDIT: i just got word from SRC...............they are definately still coming.

:D

NOTE: IF IT IS RAINING (AND FORECAST SUGGESTS IT MIGHT), WE HAVE DECIDED TO GO TEN-PIN BOWLING AT THE NEW AMF CENTRE IN BLACKTOWN!!! Mish is going to book some lanes and get back to us with pricing.. Everyone is invited of course..

For the newcastle members: please PM me your mobile number and i will call you on the morning and let you know if we are coming up or not.. if you are keen you can make the drive down to hang out with us at bowling and make a great day of it.

this suggestion is quite important and i wanted make surel that is was not over read.

can those ppl that are interested in coming in the chance of showers please let me know...........but everyone cross ur fingers that the weather does hold up.

k so were going via newcastle? did we want to meet at the maccas carpark to regroup before hitting the foreshore? if its around before 1pm the foreshore wont be that busy, and im happy to lead u guys round the coast to redhead.

thats if its still going ahead.....a little rain never hurt lol

plus if we do get to redhead and its raining there is a bowling club up the road and we may even be able to get into the surf club (nxt to the carpark)

i hope u guys do end up coming up :)

Rain, or shine i'll be there inforce :)

CB's packed, mobile phone charged, plenty of lame ***** jokes and a smile :D

i'll be taking my digital camera and laptop to grab all the photos

Slighty OT: if anyone is interested in the BBC car show "top gear". I have in my hand the complete series 1-8. PM, Phone, SMS, MSN me if your interested. Dont post requests here!

<<Futher more>>

I'll have up-to the minute weather on the laptop at homebush, so if looks bad, we can go from there ;)

Edited by Big(I love my toyota)Pete

Yeah a little rain wont hert anyone. Just as long as people dont drive like idiots, ill still be willing to go up.

Plus it may be clear on Sunday in the north. :)

i just booked our back up plan.

if it rains here's the details:

$14.95 per person for 2 games including show hire.........we are booked in for 11am. if the weather is fine its all good they said. i will just ring on the way up and cancel our booking.

if its been drizzling and newcastle sounds like its not too wet, then we'll go for sure.. its just if its pouring in newcastle and sydney and its just miserable.. i dont fancy standing up at redhead in the rain.. id rather go bowling..

I hope it clears up too. Ive been soo looking forward to going to Newcastle!

Looking at BOM doesnt look good but its still Thurday anything can happen!

Newcastle:

Forecast for Sunday

Scattered showers increasing to rain periods near the coast. Cool. Southeast winds.

Newcastle: Rain. Min: 10 Max: 16

Sydney:

Sunday Showers / rain.

City: Min: 11 Max: 16

West: Min: 8 Max: 16

im going to stay out of the hug...

but i agree - this club is very good with its attendance at meets, even if its not your cup of tea (of coffee, cos its better).. i hope to see everyone at homebush ready for an awesome time regardless of what we're doing...

wooo not long to go!!! i have an exam tuesday but who cares!! :D

im going to stay out of the hug...

but i agree - this club is very good with its attendance at meets, even if its not your cup of tea (of coffee, cos its better).. i hope to see everyone at homebush ready for an awesome time regardless of what we're doing...

wooo not long to go!!! i have an exam tuesday but who cares!! :D

Looking at the temperatures... It'll have to be my cup of hot chocolate :P

lol the report i got for monday in newcastle is occasional SNOW lol as if.....but sunday isnt looking too good...:( but usually the rain doesnt come till the afternoon in newcastle....lol

im still up for it though rain hail or SNOW

http://www.infarmation.com.au/weather/reports/94774.asp

Edited by Aimee_B

Its only Firday mayby the clouds may change :ph34r:

i agree with phill...........i believe the weather can still turn around.............either way if it's the cruise or bowling it will be a great day no doubt!! :D

should be a good way to end the worst week in australian history. :(

i think with these two aussie legends passing we should really take the time out to tell the ppl closest to us how we feel.........just so the words never go unspoken.