Newbie here!

Delvance

Heya all,

Was at penrith aqua golf awhile ago with some mates when a nice bunch of rollas pulled into the carpark, some pretty examples cars actually! Anyways, noticed this url's sticker on most of them so here i am. i could've kicked myself for not driving my rolla that day grr.

Is it me or are most of the members here driving the ZZE series corolla :P . I'm actually planning to get a new car next year and a facelift sportivo is on the short list.

*back to lurk mode*

hey mate!

welcome!! its good to see the stickers are paying off :P

which sort of rolla do you drive? almost all the owners here drive zze model corollas... there's alot of sportvo's, but alot of 1zz powered corollas too (ascent, conquest and levin)...

enjoy your stay, come join in the chat threads (king of the hill etc) and make some great friends!

cheers,

Tom

Cheers peeps!

I'm driving the Ae101R CSi currently. 4A-FE version...it's a fun car, atm it handles quite well and goes decent too.

Yup, i've definitely noticed that most people have the current version rolla. The spotted thread is nothing but the new rollas :o . I've seen a few mention the area hurstville and UOW carpark... someone's probably seen me before i'd say... i live in hurstville and drive around heaps.

I'll check out the n00b thread when i get home...stuck in uni atm and got a lecture soon :( .