Sydney Monthly Meet - 26th August - Last Sat of August at Villawood usual spot

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope Chris and Delta come...(I mean Emma).

lol! u have a chic now! :P

Nope. I don't Pete. I ended that. Was simply not working unfortunatley.

shes far too youung for you! :P

Jas Dont think il make the luna park part but i should be at the meet as per usual!

I hope Chris and Delta come...(I mean Emma).

lol! u have a chic now! :P

Nope. I don't Pete. I ended that. Was simply not working unfortunatley.

shes far too youung for you! :P

Jas Dont think il make the luna park part but i should be at the meet as per usual!

I aint the one implying anything Pete...you are rofl.

hey guys

jus wanna knw wat time do u guys normally split at the meets? this is my first time 2 1 of ur meets but i work nights till bout 9 but im gonna try get out early B)

but i dun wanna get there n every1 is leavin, if not gone.....

kym

hey guys

jus wanna knw wat time do u guys normally split at the meets? this is my first time 2 1 of ur meets but i work nights till bout 9 but im gonna try get out early B)

kym

Would have to depend on if there doing somthing after the meet like go for a cruz or somthing

would have to say roughly 9:30-10ish somtimes

Welcome to TOCA by the way ! :)

I wont be going to the luna park meet But hope you guys & gals have a blast! take pics!

as for the night meet up unsure @ this time and moment

hey guys

kym

Would have to depend on if there doing somthing after the meet like go for a cruz or somthing

would have to say roughly 9:30-10ish somtimes

Welcome to TOCA by the way ! :)

I wont be going to the luna park meet But hope you guys & gals have a blast! take pics!

as for the night meet up unsure @ this time and moment

yeh i c.... ther r plans 4 that nyt i think neway, but im sure my rolla willl get me ther in time.... hahaha

lift broom lift broom lift ( maybe braking in the middle sumwer) hahah :lol::lol::lol:

yeah we usually hang around till like 10 but if we r only going to head 2 homebush for a photoshoot we'd probably wait around a bit longer .......

George wats going on mate dont u want ur stickers :P

Oh by the way ppl i will have all the stickers by the meet

hey ppls....

jus wonderin wat if its wet weather 2moz? does all the keen members still rock up in raincoats or sumfin??? haha jkes :P

not meanin 2 forcast bad weather but jus keepin my options open..... doesnt really look 2 good. :o :angry:

laters kym

hey ppls....

jus wonderin wat if its wet weather 2moz? does all the keen members still rock up in raincoats or sumfin??? haha jkes :P

not meanin 2 forcast bad weather but jus keepin my options open..... doesnt really look 2 good. :o :angry:

laters kym

owells ill still be there but probs not for the fotoshop idea...

hey ppls....

laters kym

well the maccas is right there so if its really bad we can sit around in der or if its standable outside the bunnings provides plenty of cover .... ;) ;) ;)

I wont be at this one guys, sorry if i havnt been to the meets, my cars stock as a rock, and as you guys know i cant drive with bass....i shall see you guys during spring sometimes...oh yeh i mght drop by to say hello.....so ive heard.....ladies on our cruises??? Im so happy that toca is getting bigger, and our meets are bigger too....i remember the first cruise i organised haha nearly 20 turn up and 15 rolla rolled to the nash, that was pretty fun, and it was my first time doing the nash at night too...damnz

Anyone up for Kebab then Davies Street Hint hint Bill hahaha

Have fun guys.... :lol::rolleyes: So envious

i think its quite funny that whenever there is a sydney meet on, the forum is dead. completely dead. there are 6 members online at the moment :lol:

I only JUST got home from work. I would be at the meet too, but i have to be jetsettin' tomorrow morning

1ct9.jpg

2kj8.jpg

3mq8.jpg

4wl7.jpg

5lr6.jpg

6ok2.jpg

7fu5.jpg

8uh8.jpg

that my friends is a VIEW !!!

I have the high res pics if ppl want ..

also for those who took pics can you please email/msn them to me ...

that be awesome

thanks for another super meet

beautiful pics and ending up with a sound off in a tunnel and then finished with a HOT Jimmy's !