Waiwong38 & Dennis_ZZE122

Dennis_ZZE122

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooohhh niiccce :lol:

Groovy cars mate. Hey quick question tho is it possible to get those pre-facelift black headlights that came stock with the RunX's in South Africa imported to Aus like 2nd hand cos there is a mod to paint inside ur headlight to get the same effect but I didnt really wan't to throw my headlights in the oven then pry them open if u noe wat i mean lol

lmao there not really tiwns!!! lolz and urs aint so much jdm dennis lol need some JDM head lights!! lyk mine!! :) and thorw on that jap plates they look sweet as

are those jap plates legal... they look awsm, but are they legal??

Cheers C-rolla

lmao there not really tiwns!!! lolz and urs aint so much jdm dennis lol need some JDM head lights!! lyk mine!! :) and thorw on that jap plates they look sweet as

Waiwong didnt bring his Jap plate on that day

we will take more pics next time when we meet at Wakefield with genuine Jap plates on

//bigbum i will bringmy original mirror covers out next time and will try to put on a pre-facelift for you

Waiwong didnt bring his Jap plate on that day

we will take more pics next time when we meet at Wakefield with genuine Jap plates on

//bigbum i will bringmy original mirror covers out next time and will try to put on a pre-facelift for you

Cheers mate ;)

It's still not low enough Dave, lower it more! LOL

its not that daves aint low enough .... its that dennis's sits like a 4x4 :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P

yes, the best comparasion is the two mirrors pics...

well Dave told me his can adjust his suspension lower, but he doesnt want to

It's still not low enough Dave, lower it more! LOL

its not that daves aint low enough .... its that dennis's sits like a 4x4 :lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P

yes, the best comparasion is the two mirrors pics...

well Dave told me his can adjust his suspension lower, but he doesnt want to

I agree don't, I was being sarcastic ROFL. It's so low...gawddam.