Sportivo rims same as Acent sedan?

shmicko

If my memory serves me correctly the Sportivo rims are 16x6JJ, and the Conquest Sedan is 15x6JJ (i would assume the Accent steelies are the same too).

Ive got the sportivo rims on my Conquest sedan and the fit fine.

Ditto - except i have a conquest hatch :lol: - there are no problems what so ever with the rims/tire combo - maybe one - the speedo is out by a little bit, telling you that if ur going 100 km, ur really going slightly slower than that - Big Bum has a thread about this :D Stivo rims look hot - dump her on super lows!!

Ditto - except i have a conquest hatch :lol: - there are no problems what so ever with the rims/tire combo - maybe one - the speedo is out by a little bit, telling you that if ur going 100 km, ur really going slightly slower than that - Big Bum has a thread about this :D Stivo rims look hot - dump her on super lows!!

Cheers thanks alot guys all I need are some Sportivo rims and lower this baby on her ***** :D

Cheers thanks alot guys all I need are some Sportivo rims and lower this baby on her ***** :D

2368301_20_full.jpg

2368301_35_full.jpg

like that? B)

stasrs2.jpg

yes you can straight swap and it will fit nicely but technically they are different in few ways. the diameter is larger on a sportivo wheel but luckily the offset and width is the same. the load rating may be out by 1 unit depending on your ascent.

• 1 month later...