Azza's Red Rocket

Azza

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

Modification work was done by RBT last night at Sportivo Central. Addition of a TRD Cold Air Intake was made and fun has been had already....

Pics to follow over the weekend.....

• 3 months later...

The Wed Wocket is getting faster and the mods are slowly increasing. Hope I"m not the bad influence!! And don't tell your MRS it's me either!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
maybe we should look at taking cars down if the owners ahve moved on or sold there cars, i dont see the point having this car in the pinned section when cars like greddys mr2 are not

If Greddy was a Silver member than it could be pinned; since that is one of the rewards of being silver. Doesn't matter that much anyway since it is pretty much always on the first page.

i dont see the point either. sell outs

Jesus what a MASSIVE thread dig, good to see people read before the post.....also good to see that people are still making constructive posts just like the one I quoted.

My old car is still there and prolly gets more hits than most do even though I sold it nearly 2 years ago.

Point being is a lot of people still look at it to get ideas etc as my car wasn't like a lot of the sheep you see on here.

Azza still visits this site on a regular basis but doesn't post as much as he used to. He now owns a Rav 4 and does the odd post in there.

Azza sold his sportivo to a mate of his and on occasions get to take for a spirited drive to relive the memory....

and yes this is a TOCAU forum. I might not own a sportivo anymore either but do own a Hilux!!

It does quite a few things the Corolla couldn't do thats for sure.

i can see this is an argument i cant win but id like to make a couple of points

1. before myself or jj posted here this car hadnt had a hit since early 2007

2. i see the reason for being pinned was cause he was a silver member but the car was never any thing even remotly special, rims and maybe a cai

3. a shame to see people get into the pinned section cause they know people, not for there cars alone

Edited by spillige

2. i see the reason for being pinned was cause he was a silver member but the car was never any thing even remotly special, rims and maybe a cai

3. a shame to see people get into the pinned section cause they know people, not for there cars alone

It would be a shame for sombody to get kicked off the site because of who they didn't know, This is a 50/50 and not everyone is going to be happy i'll unpin the thread and lets just leave it at that.

*yawn*

<_<

Why not have a subsection here for the paid members and their cars, that way instead of having the first page full of pinned threads that haven't been updated in years you could see the cars that are actively having work done?

Azza's car had more than Rims and a CAI.

Catback exhaust, Strut brace, King springs, stubby aerial, red console lights and red led lights in a stock head unit, yadda yadda yadda. The common mods most have done to their sportivo so it did have a fair bit done to it and was indeed a very nicely kept car.

There are quite a few cars that aren't remotely "special" in your words that are pinned and a trillion that aren't.

The only cars that are pinned are silver members and Moderators/admin from what i understood in days gone by.

Spillage if you want your car pinned then make it something "special" and show us your meaning of the word "special" cause it has soooooo many connotations.......

Edited by revlimiter