my blk sportivo

sportiyo

thx guys for the kind comments, the sunroof is good, its one of the best part of my car :),KaZe-StiVo yep mine only have the stock exhaust, you see i cant change too many parts cause i have a baby, if i dont have a baby and not worry bout paying defect fines, i would get it lowered to it's guts, exhaust done and etc, but hey thats life, at the end of the day i love my baby more than the car :)

Edited by sportiyo

thx guys for the kind comments, the sunroof is good, its one of the best part of my car :),KaZe-StiVo yep mine only have the stock exhaust, you see i cant change too many parts cause i have a baby, if i dont have a baby and not worry bout paying defect fines, i would get it lowered to it's guts, exhaust done and etc, but hey thats life, at the end of the day i love my baby more than the car :)

thats it mate go BABY!!! :P nah just asking cuz i just got my rear skirt and need to cut the rear thing for the exhust and thats how my rollas gonna look cuz im leaving my stock exhust

cheers Steve,

make sure you find a tip for it too, because the fume might get inside, and if you find one thats big enough to go over the existing one can you please let me know? i tried every where with no luck closes one is inlet size 3inch(same as the sportivo one so it cant go on top of it)

How many KW does your baby make? B)

Hehehehehe :lol: just kiddin :)

• 6 months later...

its getting closer to what i want, i went for the black and white look, i dont care about brake dust i'll clean them every week if i have to, i just love the look of it and its a bit more 'rare' than black on black/gunmetal

bought some new rubber with the rims too, picked up two goodyear eagle revspec second hand still have 60% meat on it and u know how much?? 60 bux each!!! the other two revspec they have was kinda bold so i bought two maxxis mav1s, i had the maxxis at the front first but dam!!! its just crap in the wet in fact its worse than the unknown cheap tire i had b4 in the wet, so i change the goodyear to the front and 100 times better in the wet

the look department is pretty much done,unless a c-one bonnet show up at the right time and right price, i know there is one for sale right now for a good price but......iam broke!

dont know when this modifying game gonna stop, it frinks money like a fish, i originally just want some cheap bsa rims than read on this forum saying bsa is not so good in quality, and i went through alot of other rims and its more and more expansive, so i just settle on BC not too expansive and look great, looks like ssr type c actually:)

next up would be an alarm which i suppose to get a looooonnng time ago tah after that i have to make a decision on wether to get koni yellow or coilies

oh and i have a target for the black stivo, and thats to provide me with max driving pleasure, dont have to be fastest corolla that could kill a modded type r nor best looking corolla in Vic, as long as it provide me with pleasure and a smile on my face every time i drive it than its good enough:)

thx for reading all that crap

post-1534-1176184447_thumb.jpg

post-1534-1181274169_thumb.jpg

post-1534-1181274280_thumb.jpg

post-1534-1181274334_thumb.jpg

Edited by sportiyo

• 1 month later...

thx guys for the kind comments, i will take some more pics when i have time, hopefully in a shopping centre car park coz black looks the best away from the sun :) i was gona get some side on pic today but the wheel is dam bright!