My new suspension mod

Screaminrolla

I recieved a trd rear strut bar from kcorro on friday,very quickly delivered overnight from melb to syd thanx again. Anyway it took me about 1 1/2 hours to install, i had to pull just about every bit of trim out of the boot. Its fairly easy to install just a bit of a pain cutting holes in the trim but it comes with templates so you get the holes in the right spot. Theres not a huge improvement but feels alot firmer in the rear end and with the rear swaybar it all starts adding up to a big improvement.

If i was only going to buy only one of these it would be a rear sway bar as that got rid of a fair bit of understeer, where the brace is made to stop body flex not understeer. Now i cant wait till i get my springs and shocks to test it all out :D

Hey dude, heard that you installed it in a carpark or something, just drilled the holes and screwed the bar in.

I got the sway bar from Kcorro and will put it in sometime soon. Will let you guys know how that goes.

what swaybars do you guys have?

I have heard good things about getting sway bars for Front wheel drive cars but i am not sure about it...

I emailed whiteline and they told me that there was no swaybar for the corolla 2004 as of yet.

i only have changed the rear swaybar, i got mine from whiteline i dont think the 04 model is any different but i could be wrong

you are right they are the same mechanically as the 02's they just look a bit different