Spotted - QLD

spotted my old car at noosa national park. got dark tint and touch screen now looks amazing!!!! rims are so big compared to my little colt

... hang on WHERE?? :o

Noosa? What are you doing up there? :P

lucky bugger XD

Evo

spotted my old car at noosa national park. got dark tint and touch screen now looks amazing!!!! rims are so big compared to my little colt

looks like the dude who bought ur car wanted to stalk u as well bro :P cruise wif the my group(if your keen) in a couple weeks ill give u and daryl a yell when it comes up :P hows noosa btw? bored yet? HAHA

SPOTTED!

Mr Flier down at Burleigh Heads just before... i wasn't in my car unfortunately, otherwise i would've pulled up :(

Was in my mate's 180 that drove past.

At least i saw ya lol :P you are a hard one to spot ;)

Evo

This is late, but i still want to post it up.

Spotted a nice white TRD Aurion plate - "025 LYA" at Pacific Highway( i thing that is what its called or M1?) toward Gold Coast direction on the 4th, Friday about 11ish am.

Also, remarkable of my time at Gold Coast, had the chance to meet up with Evo7, "1ZZ CYA"

wish i had more time on that night for a longer ride and chat. Thanks for the ride on the beast Evo. :D :D

LOVE it.

D35

Spotted TRD000 black TRD Aurion in Fortitude Valley this afternoon about 5pm.

Also spotted a very nice Yaris xxx-KIV this morning about 9am on Sandgate Rd, Toombul.

Some business advertising decals for cars.

Was definitely modded nicely. JDM styling... hmm maybe. Was white, lowered, nice 16" mags , black roof, rear spoiler (JDM?), front lip, dark tint... that's all i could see. Wish I took a photo.

lol, thats my cousins house... i havent been there in over 6mths i think... and the one time i go there i get spotted... nice.. :lol:

such a busy street though!! it must be a short cut from one main street to another or something like that..

lol, thats my cousins house... i havent been there in over 6mths i think... and the one time i go there i get spotted... nice.. :lol:

such a busy street though!! it must be a short cut from one main street to another or something like that..

Yeah the shortcut from Kessels to Mains Road... I live in the middle bit near Mains Rd. There's less traffic lights if you go that way... and less traffic :)

STYLSH on Kessels Road 2 minutes ago. I was in the orange 300ZX in the right lane at the lights but you didn't see me wave...

Edited by Kieren

that was me spotted ur car the last time u were there lol...

I saw 41IFT heading down moggil road this morning, you were behind me in the left hand lane, i was in the right :)

haha i didnt even see ya, I was dropping my gf to work, i was also quite hung over, had my work chrissy party the night before and i spewed blood the hole day lol. Wierd ****.

STYLSH on Kessels Road 2 minutes ago. I was in the orange 300ZX in the right lane at the lights but you didn't see me wave...

Did you turn into JB? Should have beeped me! :P or rev'ed :P

Did you turn into JB? Should have beeped me! :P or rev'ed :P

I surely did :) I work behind Bob Jane. You probably woulda looked at me and gone WTF retard if I beeped or revved lol!

Edited by Kieren

Spotted parked outside Coles Jindalee around 9:00pm tonight:

A black Echo, plates "EKH01", had full body kit on it, had Sportivo badging on the side skirts, debadged Echo on the rear and replaced with TRD badge, blackened headlights, chrome tail lights, and Corolla Sportivo wheels.

hAHA i spotted mick.wheels in his GT4 in my work carpark at indro maccas, pulled out a park and almost ran into me lol then as he was leaving he was to busy watching my car he drove out in front of a mazda 2 hahha. was ****** myself...

hAHA i spotted mick.wheels in his GT4 in my work carpark at indro maccas, pulled out a park and almost ran into me lol then as he was leaving he was to busy watching my car he drove out in front of a mazda 2 hahha. was ****** myself...

haha i knew i could beat that two :P