Spotted - NSW

spotted this evening at pancakes on the rocks (northmead) i was having dinner there., white facelift stivo. eyelids, white rims. king springs sticker on back windscreen. Plate numba FL ** **( white on black). very shiny!!! :D

edit: i was just browsing through member's ride to see who's ride it is. It's ICV 73C's.. nice ride dude!!!

Edited by pujo

Spotted the red prefacelift stivo with tinted rear lights, lowererd on its backside! gold rims.

yip the ignition X stivo.

burwood road

Spotted a sly Sportivo making me jealous with lift...

Pete you know who you are :(

Brad i slowed down just before muirfield to have a chat to you and you just drove past!

I was like ok maybe it isnt brad! And i never saw the levin badges which you had on last time i saw you. then down the dipper that blady viva biatch! i wanted to give you a toot!

But i remembered BBJ which is your reg.

Then you turned left where i turned right to head off towards old northern and then i spotted you again behind me on old northern with all that blady traffic! and you still never waved! and i concluded Nah it cant be brad hes not that unfriendly!

lol! But it was you! Give us a wave next time bro!

Where were you going?

Sorry man was running late from work, long hours, and dumb drivers.

Not to mention the sun in my eyes the whole time.

Next time :rolleyes:

Oh yeah the sun is a bugger!

alright man next time say hi!

Black 1zz.

Centenary drive going towards homebush just before the parra rd turn off! 11:30am / 12.

Heard the meat grinder working on that rolla! Sounds mean bro

anyone from here? Never got a plate unfortunatly

That would be Dugong (Andrew). Lives around the corner from me... It sounds awesome and goes well.... shame its an auto... :whistling:

Black 1zz.

Centenary drive going towards homebush just before the parra rd turn off! 11:30am / 12.

That would be Dugong (Andrew). Lives around the corner from me... It sounds awesome and goes well.... shame its an auto... :whistling:

awesome!! what is in it Greddy or Blitz or TRD?

Spotted a Candy Apple Red Rolla i think .... it was a Custom paint job anyway lol cause i have never seen one that colour!

unsure if it sportivo or not had Bling Chromies turning off The Horsley Drive onto Court Road

spotted him also today, at mish/mark's house...

nice to meet you...

Yeah man great to meet you as well. Those door sills can be tricky LOL

I think I saw your mate later on that night, did he flash me? I didn't notice it was a Rolla I thought it was a warning that the cops were ahead, but then I saw the rolla tail light in my side mirror. LOL

Black 1zz.

awesome!! what is in it Greddy or Blitz or TRD?

Its TRD... Just seeing it and hearing it made me want one!!:P

spotted him also today, at mish/mark's house...

nice to meet you...

Yeah man great to meet you as well. Those door sills can be tricky LOL

I think I saw your mate later on that night, did he flash me? I didn't notice it was a Rolla I thought it was a warning that the cops were ahead, but then I saw the rolla tail light in my side mirror. LOL

Hey Phil, i put the other 2 door sills in today. Took me double the time, but thats cause my backs still sore asl...

But there finally in now, wohoo...

When are you gonna put your one's on?

Hey did the rolla you saw, have the aftermarket tail lights? if so, that would of been him