Spotted - NSW

spotted him also today, at mish/mark's house...

nice to meet you...

Yeah man great to meet you as well. Those door sills can be tricky LOL

I think I saw your mate later on that night, did he flash me? I didn't notice it was a Rolla I thought it was a warning that the cops were ahead, but then I saw the rolla tail light in my side mirror. LOL

Hey Phil, i put the other 2 door sills in today. Took me double the time, but thats cause my backs still sore asl...

But there finally in now, wohoo...

When are you gonna put your one's on?

Hey did the rolla you saw, have the aftermarket tail lights? if so, that would of been him

Great to hear man!! :D How did you go for the rear left with the 3 possibilities? Ill probably put mine on in the weekend first thing in the morning and see how I go.

From memory it was a black rolla but I think it was normal rear taillights I think.

Great to hear man!! :D How did you go for the rear left with the 3 possibilities? Ill probably put mine on in the weekend first thing in the morning and see how I go.

From memory it was a black rolla but I think it was normal rear taillights I think.

With the rear left, i got it first go.

But with the front left, there were 2 blue/yellow wires, and i got that on the second go.

Black pre facelift stivo. Chrome rims & dropped also had chrome windscreen wipers!

Spotted on old northern rd baulkham hills near the TAFE

Spotted 3 Sportivos in 1 carpark just before at Macquarie Centre carpark near woolies

Black pre-facelift plates ZBV432

Silver Facelift AJ36FG

Silver Pre-facelift YWL171

Then there was my black Stivo Black facelift.

Couldnt believe how many there were

some sexy white rolla HJC sticker/badge replacing 1.8l badge, nice rims dumped what more can i say?! ....across the road from my house lol.

that's Luke... Influx on the forum.

he's not on here very often these days, but stops by occasionally.

some sexy white rolla HJC sticker/badge replacing 1.8l badge, nice rims dumped what more can i say?! ....across the road from my house lol.

that's Luke... Influx on the forum.

he's not on here very often these days, but stops by occasionally.

please tell me who my neighbours are?? :P

Edited by Miss Sexc CROlla

Yesterday (Thursday) afternoon.

Spotted a blue facelift corolla on george st (near wynyard station). it was that bright electric blue. didn't sound stock as it revved its way down george st.. LOL

thought i saw a au.toyotaownersclub.com sticker on the rear window.. but then again i could be blind.. =P

oh and yeh male driver. with a buddy in the car. =P

Spotted a black stivo last night at Olympic Park. He rocked up late for the Toymods cruise (as did I :P)...

spotted Lucida on said Toymods cruise, as well as Mark before hand.

the wheels look great on that colour car Jesse :)

Spotted a black stivo last night at Olympic Park. He rocked up late for the Toymods cruise (as did I :P)...

haha yeah that was me. had heaps of stuff to do and rocked up late. ohh wel siht happens.

spotted a black preface stivo with the teamgodspeed url on the front lip. pretty sure the owner use to be on this forum?

it had rear tinted lights eh?

not sure which owner your talking bout, but the guy who first owned it, owes a S15 Silvia now..

dunno who owns it now, but he sold it to his friend, think who also is in TGS...

spotted a black preface stivo with the teamgodspeed url on the front lip. pretty sure the owner use to be on this forum?

it had rear tinted lights eh?

not sure which owner your talking bout, but the guy who first owned it, owes a S15 Silvia now..

dunno who owns it now, but he sold it to his friend, think who also is in TGS...

yea, that would be the 1

also spotted today round 2pm on the cumberland highway, black facelift stivo, lowered, black rims with chrome lip and red plates