Spotted - NSW

Spotted a silver facelift sportivo this morning playing with me in traffic on the way to the city, plates like BAZ** or something else i can't remember lol

hahaha i will own up to that one..

saw a dropped corolla with p plates...couldnt tell if it was a stivo coz u badged it at the rear

so had to take a 2nd look haha

and it all went from there... nice car mate.. lowered perfectly! hoping to drop mine soon

was a fun drive!

ahh nice man, knew you would be on here.

Yeah i've got king spring super lows. My girl looked at your car and first thing she says was "*** its high" lol

Spotted today, black sportivo with rims cruising with me down northern road, chick driver, prob not on here though.

And also a white sportivo with the rear skirt on bringelly road.

and the same red and black stock looking ones on the northern road almost every day, obviously not on here.

spotted red pre-facelift levin @ macquarie - just outside the centre bustops.

It was lowered with dark rims, looked like axis hiro's? and i'm pretty sure i saw an 'au.toyotaownersclub.com' sticker on the rear right hand side window!

so it must be someone from here?? =D btw nice ride dude whoever you are!

Edited by spookz

Spotted OH84BY in glendenning near d public school.

you weren't the parking police guy were u?? hehehe i dropped the kids off so fast and zoomed off before they could read my plate i hope. hehehe

should have beeped !! :D

Spotted OH84BY in glendenning near d public school.

you weren't the parking police guy were u?? hehehe i dropped the kids off so fast and zoomed off before they could read my plate i hope. hehehe

should have beeped !! :D

hahahaha. am no police. juz was in dads car at the time. d corolla juz got servicd :rolleyes:

spotted last monday @ UWS kingswood.

a prefacelift ascent(?) with black 15-16 inch rims.. P plater..

had slight dent in front and missing Toyota logo off the grille. i took pics but im not home so i cant download off my camerafone

spotted a blue 03 model sportivo in ashfield on a cold spring night. parked the sportivo on the side of the road. this hairy faced guy climbed out of the car. he looked at his car with amazement and gave it a pat on the hood. walked across the road into a kebab shop. ordered a BEEF KEBAB with GARLIC(sickyy) sauce. sat at the table and unrapped his kebab. then he had a look at the KEBAB in his hands and said "this is some good ****" as he kept on munching into it like a wild animal. then i new this wild beast with the wild car had to be BILAL a.k.a XOOM hope you enjoyed the fully tabouly kebab mate. :spiteful::spiteful:

spotted a blue 03 model sportivo in ashfield on a cold spring night. parked the sportivo on the side of the road. this hairy faced guy climbed out of the car. he looked at his car with amazement and gave it a pat on the hood. walked across the road into a kebab shop. ordered a BEEF KEBAB with GARLIC(sickyy) sauce. sat at the table and unrapped his kebab. then he had a look at the KEBAB in his hands and said "this is some good ****" as he kept on munching into it like a wild animal. then i new this wild beast with the wild car had to be BILAL a.k.a XOOM hope you enjoyed the fully tabouly kebab mate. :spiteful::spiteful:

adding to that.. did you (xoom) travel through homebush lastnight?.. i thought i saw a blue 03 sportivo..

or it could've been another blue 03 sportivo with an exhaust.. :blink:

i spotted a cascade blue pre face lift stivo in Rhodes Ikea carpark.

i parked opposite of it

its got eyelid, grille +Tsport badge, c-one wing tip and side indicator light AND PAINTED BLACK HEADLIGHT!!!

ITS GOTTA BE KT_HAHA, right?

my gf asked where did u get the club sticker on ur rear window

its like the icon above:

TOYOTA

OWNERS CLUB

toyotaownersclub.com

i like ur gear knob. had a good look :P

thought theres only 1 with the url!

anyway, when i left i saw a white LEVIN parked right next to it,

tinted clear tail lights :g: , painted white stock rims, think there was grille and eyelid

AND c-one WINGTIP... whats with tips!! i thought they're really rare! saw 2 in 1 car park!

i want 1 too :P

adding to that.. did you (xoom) travel through homebush lastnight?.. i thought i saw a blue 03 sportivo..

yes .... @ what time though ?

i think it was about 11.30'ish?

Also, spotted today, a pre-facelift grey corolla with black headlight surrounds, sports grille, a very big spoiler and a set of rims, in the carpark of Macquarie Centre. anyone here?

and a maroon camry on lanecove road.. it has to be someone from here..cause it had the biggest 'au.toyotaownersclub.com' sticker right along the rear boot!! LOL

Edited by spookz

Also, spotted today, a pre-facelift grey corolla with black headlight surrounds, sports grille, a very big spoiler and a set of rims, in the carpark of Macquarie Centre. anyone here?

and a maroon camry on lanecove road.. it has to be someone from here..cause it had the biggest 'au.toyotaownersclub.com' sticker right along the rear boot!! LOL

I think the camry might've been Big petes car?

yeah that possibly could have been me ..... and yep the camry is big pete's car ......

haha spotted the rocket and xoom at the same kebab shop 2 nights in a row. you must really love your kebabzz.

mate wen kebab performance needs to ponder on its next steps in the mod'in industry this needs to be done over nice thick fully filled kebab :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

also spotted a silver sportivo in the city last night cutting through george st i think it was @ about midnight

Spotted

Blue 1ZZ in Randwick racecourse this morning for the CA exam.

plates RON-55? with rims, male driver

Hi there, sorry, it's a bit slack to reply nearly one year after the original post coz never thought that I would be spotted. But yeh, that's me :P

Car looks different now. With new rims (gun metal with chrome edge), lowered and new headlights (RunX version)

Have you done your CA program? I've just sat for exam two weeks ago, which is my second last mod.

My rolla will possibly put on sale in a month or two coz I'm moving overseas end of this year :(

Feel sad though coz I've just took some pic of my car today and it looks really nice to me.