Spotted - NSW

Tonight spotted si ijo and his super cool mint flavoured Camry Homebush Bay and earlier at Ryde black pre face Ascent with bronze rims,eyelids,

sportivo exhaust and extra blue face gauge inside :)

Spotted a new green Commonwhore with Chevy badges which was actually a cop car @ Great Western hwy Seven Hills area.

Be careful!! It didnt have a radar on the side, but this was stealth to the max... rebadging buggers.

Spotted a new green Commonwhore with Chevy badges which was actually a cop car @ Great Western hwy Seven Hills area.

Be careful!! It didnt have a radar on the side, but this was stealth to the max... rebadging buggers.

There are three or four of these in blacktown... I see the green one on prospect hwy just about everyday... There is a red one that hangs around doonside... Overall if it has a chev badge chances are it's a cop in the blacktown area

Tonight spotted si ijo and his super cool mint flavoured Camry Homebush Bay and earlier at Ryde black pre face Ascent with bronze rims,eyelids,

sportivo exhaust and extra blue face gauge inside :)

horray... i've been spotted. :yahoo: .. thanks john. i,ll spot u one day... :ph34r:

Saw a white CALDINA GT in penrith this morning comming CC Tyres >> to the petrol station next to D1Ck smith powerhouse

Is that you M_M?

i was the car with the HID's if that persons on the forum.

Edited by Armstrong

Spotted a silver '03 Levin with eyelids and grille parked at the Sydney Fish Market today.

Also spotted a ZRE with plates DIABLO at the same place.

Later on spotted a light blue '05 1zz lowered with 17" white 5-spoke rims near Broadway.

i always see a green di****suo cherade lol, intercooler on the front, tacho on a-pillar, i got a pic, its rediculous if anyone wants, i see it on the m4 heading eastbound in the mornings and parra rd westbound in the arvo