Extra Performance if your chasing the new 1/4 Record

Hi All,

For anybody chasing the new records for the forum these parts are a must have.

First is the Engine Oil Bypass Kit.

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=...adb1958668e0375

Modern synthetic oil is very expensive - so why run the risk of getting it dirty by running it through your motor block? KaleCoAuto bypass kit comes with everything you need to run the oil around your motor block where it will do more good. Oil runs cooler, and as a result, there may be horsepower gains!

And obviously this wont be enough so you'll need to add the Adjustable Powerband.

Wish you had a little more low end torque? Maybe you want a high revving formula1-esque screamer? KaleCoAuto's Adjustable Powerbands are the perfect solution! The power bands are made from titanium-injected rubber, with high grade 440 fasteners. Six links are included. One band is for horsepower, and the other for torque. You may use more than three links per side, but extreme caution should be taken!

For those trying to sort out their handling mods then this is one for you the Cross Drilled Brake Lines.

Want improved braking? Why just cross drill those rotors? Introducing KaleCoAuto cross drilled brake lines! Improved airflow through lines provides superior brake cooling. Brake fluid is exposed to cool moving air, almost instantly reducing heat, and providing shorter stopping distances! All lines are made of quality latex. Brake lines come in: Red and Yellow. Please specify color when ordering!! Warning!! You must replace ALL brake lines at once. You may mix colors.

This is only to name a few high performance products available.

Seriously check out the rest of the products kalecoauto has to offer and upgrade away

Bill ....... Bill........What is this!!!!!! :D

Mate its the latest craze in mods .... all the performance places will be stocking them soon ..... CES, BB's Garage, Purcell Performance .... all the local shops are going to go on a purchasing flurry to supply their customers with these products .... :lol::lol::ph34r::ph34r:

The big question is ...... Who is going to get in first to supply these quality products into the Australian market ????? ;) ;) ;)

what's her name again? it's a female isn't it?

Rob i thought u already found urself a companion :lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::clap::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

U set urself up for that one :P :P :P :P

Well come on Bill? How many pussies?

How go the mammories on 'you know who' btw?

hahahahahah well obviously not as many as you mate ..... hmmm so thats y u went to the zoo the other day to stroke the cats ?????? :P :P :P :P :P :P

Mate unfortunetly there is a wedding band on that magic finger ... lol .....

Nope I didn't go to the zoo. I did go clubbing though and got with a lebenese chick. I had me some baklava action later that nite.

ROB !!!!! Man i didnt know you were like that :o :o :o .......

Mate if she had a baklava u knw that it wasnt a she but it was a shim right ??????????

For those that dont know what a baklava see the long round sweet @ the bottom of this dish hence if a chick had one of these .... mate its gotta be a bloke ........ Rob i think u need :help::help::help::help::help: was it really that dark in the club ??????

baklava.jpg

Mate you said on the phone that I was digging myself a hole.

Now the only hole I'll be digging is one in your head now fark owwwff!

Well mate given that this will be the closest u'll get to anything resembling a hole mate u better enjoy it :lol::lol::lol::lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P