DuGong

DuGong

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

fixed the car today... fitted the boost gauge...

thhe supercharger wasnt boosting properly... after some modifications... its now boosting...

it was boosting at .4bars... now .6bars... h oho ho ~! yeah..!

i can feel the diff now... its noticable.. cant wait to get it dyno tuned.

the main part of the proj is finishd.

now its tuning the unichip, installing the turbo timer, boost gauge and sport thermostat.

ho ho ho~!

P1000137.jpg

Aye Dugong your car should be on par with a stock or mild modded stivo now. I remember reading that Influx stivo was even with grimlocks car. But his car was manual, does being auto sap some power away from the trd supercharger??

now its tuning the unichip, installing the turbo timer, boost gauge and sport thermostat.

ho ho ho~!

Aye Dugong your car should be on par with a stock or mild modded stivo now. I remember reading that Influx stivo was even with grimlocks car. But his car was manual, does being auto sap some power away from the trd supercharger??

it probably does .... however that was a pre-recall stivo wen influx ran ;) ;) ;) ;) ..... however u r right i would imagine this should give a stivo a fright ..... come on stivo boys .... u gonna let an auto 1zz rip u appart ????? bring on more F/I conversions :D :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

ho ho ho~!

it probably does .... however that was a pre-recall stivo wen influx ran ;) ;) ;) ;) ..... however u r right i would imagine this should give a stivo a fright ..... come on stivo boys .... u gonna let an auto 1zz rip u appart ????? bring on more F/I conversions :D :D :D :D

Also take a look at Xoom's signature for a further breakdown on racing ;)

Looking good DuGong! 1ZZ pride!

ho ho ho~!

Also take a look at Xoom's signature for a further breakdown on racing ;)

Looking good DuGong! 1ZZ pride!

all i have to say now is that its pretty quick...

im waiting to go to wsid when the weather clears up and see wat the corolla car really do...

remember its only a auto... 110kw @ wheels... hopefully with oil change, sparkplug change, more boost and a retune... i have about 120kw @ wheels.. being really optimistic.. lol.

out of curiosity, can you gain 10kw from just changing the oil, sparkplugs, and a retune? realistically what would be the gains for a stock rolla? lol

well.. the oil is pitch black... TRD kit recommend me upgrade the sparkers.

i read in a mag where the Oil change can improve the performance of the car... they added allsorts of additives and found that a simple oil change improve heaps interms of performance...

i dun really noe if true though but yeah...

im gt4 .. when u change the oil. u get more power.. im hoping that theory works.