A new addition to the rolla Family

silver_stivo

Today, I'm going to be joining the Rolla Family, I will be the owner of a '05 silver sportivo sometime this afternoon, though I have to fly down melbourne to buy it and start the drive back to sydney.

I do have a 16yo Nissan pulsar, but that has decided to die and is not worth re-registering due accident damage and engine problems. so the decisions was made to get another car.

anyhow I'm looking forward to joining in the forums here, I already have been browsing for a while, and they have already helped me in deciding what type of Rolla to purchase.

cya round!

Welcome to the forums matey! Wow purchased it from Melbourne and driving all the way to Sydney, Hope you have fun! :D

At least you'll have a good cruise with your new baby. Remember to take breaks, Stop, Revive, Survive, also take some piccies of her for us as well ;)

hey all,

thanks for the messages, I have just arrived back from melbourne, now I see why all you guys and girls like it so much, wow awesome peice of machinery. Yes it was a long trip, and did the stop revive survive thing numerous times.

I'll post some pics sometime today after I get some sleep, and wash all the bugs off car so it looks all clean again.

for those that asked, I paid $23,500, the colour is platinum silver, completely stock.

anyhow time for sleep, *with a big grin on my dial* :D

Edited by silver_stivo

Let the mods begin........once that bug bites..........

lol yer I think that bug has bitten me, I've not even had the car for a week yet and I'm already considering a CAI, lowering the suspension, acquiring some nice rims & rubber to match.

I'm yet to recover from the rego transfer & stamp duty to NSW Plates, so I'll be working out what I can get second hand etc etc - I'm sure that story is no different to anyone else :D

mind you the price I paid for the car & the amount of k's was certainly a good deal.