Our new yaris

eggbert_99

hey jase good stuff dude. did u say u got the car total of $20,200 drive away with on roads?

thats pretty good considering my misses bought her yaris yrx for $20,000 wit all safty pack and on roads.

$20200 drive away with saftey pack

$19450 drive away without the saftey pack

did i read right ??? 20K for YRX drive away ???????????or was that 20K plus onroads ...

hey jase good stuff dude. did u say u got the car total of $20,200 drive away with on roads?

thats pretty good considering my misses bought her yaris yrx for $20,000 wit all safty pack and on roads.

did i read right ??? 20K for YRX drive away ???????????or was that 20K plus onroads ...

yeh jase 20000 im pretty sure wit on roads for a YRX + safety freature.

yeh jase 20000 im pretty sure wit on roads for a YRX + safety freature.

thats flippin flippin flippin cheap !!!

LOL!!! Toyota family hahaah i love it when people have half a toyota showroom in their driveaway - what's better is a family of intergenerational toyotas. I had a mate from school whose dad had a 1990 Camry (those are SO underrated, I've been so impressed everytime I've sat in one by the quietness and rattle-freeness of them even in 2006), his mum had a 1995 Camry (next shape) and his older sister a 1999 one as well - he lived out in the West (Sydney) so they had one of those 3 car driveaways - it looked cool. Too bad they were all different colours. They had an echo sedan that got parked on the street as well - big family and none of the kids had bothered moving out - this was about 5 years ago.

I can't keep up with that =) Only an Avalon and Yaris in my driveway - there's this thing called a Holden Astra that takes up room on the driveway as well but that's not a Toyota so its like a ***** son :P hahahha

i have a sportivo my bro has a rav4 my dad has a corolla my sister has a camry and my other sister has a starlet + a lancer lol ruined it

LOL

We usually have 6 ZZE-series Corolla's in our driveway overnight.

My white Conquest, a white Levin, a white Sportivo, a blue Sportivo and two red Sportivos...

What must the neighbours think :rolleyes: