Our new yaris

eggbert_99

signed up for a new yaris today

3 door YRS

and we pick it up on wednesday ...

and for some reason I had the perception that Blacktown toyota are knobs ..

but today was a good experience .. got the price i was expecting and quick delivery

pics on wednesday nite !!! WOOO

Congrats man! My g/f's brother just got a new yaris YZR. it's a nice car all-round. feels quite solid. there's less rattles in it than my car. hehehe :D

YRX u mean ?

yeah ... its pretty solid ...

although 7 airbags is a tad overboard .... but better safe than sorry i guess

but today was a good experience .. got the price i was expecting and quick delivery

i wouldnt go as far as to say that EVERYONE you deal with at lander toyota is a knob...

from personal experience of enquiring about getting a (then) brand new camry, the guy i was dealing with was straight forward, concise and didnt bullsh!t me with regards to any of my enquiries about optional extras such as the sunroof, sportivo kit etc.

several months later i went back to lander enquiring about a used camry. different guy approached me and fed me a lot of bullsh!t bout how getting the sportivo camry will cost so much more on insurance compared to another camry coz its then considered a "sports car"... then he more or less was trying 2 get me me into coming inside to discuss the finance (hard sell, bullying tactics). I was only interested in enquiring at that point - since i had already put throught an application for personal loan as well as i already had a camry V6 that a relo was going to give me for a pretty damn good price... wanted to find out what i could get at lander for the same money. if it wasnt for my dad being there at the time, the guy would have taken me in. instead we turned round and left... with the guy calling my dad "scared" and "chicken" for not wanting to deal with the guy. arrogant *****, wouldnt want to buy used a car with them.

another bad experience was when my brother bought his 2nd hand celica off them round about 1999?. after sorting out all the finance and agreeing on the price already, then tried to suck us into buying some "extras", which would have added around another grand on top of the already agreed purchase price... this was AFTER the price was aggreed upon.. last chance money grab tactic which my dad also didnt appreciate and proceeded in giving them an earfull.

wouldnt recommend buying parts off lander either. shop round castle hill,penrith, parra dealerships for the best price.

but other than that... lander is good for new cars at least :P

congrats on the purchase jase!

wanna get my wife a yaris once she gets her Ps...

Edited by JJCRU23R

i wouldnt go as far as to say that EVERYONE you deal with at lander toyota is a knob...

from personal experience of enquiring about getting a (then) brand new camry, the guy i was dealing with was straight forward, concise and didnt bullsh!t me with regards to any of my enquiries about optional extras such as the sunroof, sportivo kit etc.

several months later i went back to lander enquiring about a used camry. different guy approached me and fed me a lot of bullsh!t bout how getting the sportivo camry will cost so much more on insurance compared to another camry coz its then considered a "sports car"... then he more or less was trying 2 get me me into coming inside to discuss the finance (hard sell, bullying tactics). I was only interested in enquiring at that point - since i had already put throught an application for personal loan as well as i already had a camry V6 that a relo was going to give me for a pretty damn good price... wanted to find out what i could get at lander for the same money. if it wasnt for my dad being there at the time, the guy would have taken me in. instead we turned round and left... with the guy calling my dad "scared" and "chicken" for not wanting to deal with the guy. arrogant *****, wouldnt want to buy used a car with them.

another bad experience was when my brother bought his 2nd hand celica off them round about 1999?. after sorting out all the finance and agreeing on the price already, then tried to suck us into buying some "extras", which would have added around another grand on top of the already agreed purchase price... this was AFTER the price was aggreed upon.. last chance money grab tactic which my dad also didnt appreciate and proceeded in giving them an earfull.

wouldnt recommend buying parts off lander either. shop round castle hill,penrith, parra dealerships for the best price.

but other than that... lander is good for new cars at least :P

congrats on the purchase jase!

wanna get my wife a yaris once she gets her Ps...

well i have had bad experiences with them as well ... 1 of the reasons why i dont drive a stivo today ...

also in regards to the wife thing ... buy the yaris and then she'll get her p's ... thats what im doing ... hence maria will be learning in the yaris

i love your toyota family!!!!!!

is ur next car a prado?

nice colour too i love blue!!!

ANOTHER CAR ?????

umm no ..

considering at this moment .. i am the only fully licensed driver ... every morning I have 3 cars to choose from

dont really want a 4th .... and if I did ... id be a hilux !!!!

just to add ..

in this photo the rolla looks really small ....

5.jpg

Nice jase!!!!!

The yaris looks like its on steroids in that pic hey!!

BTW i saw a rolla at toyota castlehill its in that metallic blue just like on the yaris!

Never knew they were bringing it out in that colour but it looks HOT!

Nice jase!!!!!

The yaris looks like its on steroids in that pic hey!!

BTW i saw a rolla at toyota castlehill its in that metallic blue just like on the yaris!

Never knew they were bringing it out in that colour but it looks HOT!

hehehehe ... yaris on roids ...

and yes tom and I saw a rolla in that same blue .. at the toyota dealership next to Jimmys

lookin real good Jase!

would love to come up and see your toyota family one day!

mike youll never make the effort to come up !