N14 SSS wants to run a Sportivo

Willing to drag at the next Off Street meet at Eastern Creek....

At least they are sensible, keeping stuff like this off the street and on the track. B)

Also nice, neat forum.

that has spawned off this thread

SSS vs Stivo

http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showthread.php?t=23408

previously mentioned by SXN16V here

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=798&st=0

many of us tried registering on the forum, but we got banned. too bad they arent up in brissy, i know a nice looking black stivo that can do low 15's possibly high 14's ;)

Man this would b awesome. Y does this offer come now :( :( :( :( Man u know im going Overseas next week.....NOOOOOOOOO :( :( . Ok guys someone has to put there hand up & step into the ring. I know 14.8 is reasonably quick but we gotta stand by our cars.

big deal, so 1 highly modified SSS claims it ran a 14.8 in its hay day.

I think a track day would put to rest these wild claims of the SSS beating the Stivo.

Also did you read the pulsar post, there saying.

"when racing against the stivo make sure you make heavy weight reductions, take out the back seat, front seat, run 1/4 tank, empty the washer water, take out spare and jack......"

What a crock.... shows you how scared they are....

BRING ON THE SSS!

i would so race him i have smoked many a sss, maybe the fake ones or whatever, if he has mods well thats an unfair advantage but i would run him any way only thing is i could not be bother to drive alkl that way to prove i might win, it's all down to the driver and many people always leave out the fact we a have a 6 speed close range with a redline of 8200 so by the time i have reach the vavle pop and screech of 1st to second old mate in his true or fake sss is soughting out third gear as per most five speeds then i am in lift for the next 5 gears so go figure.

would be a nice race though.

im all for violence....

i think we should start a corolla coalition of the willing against pulsars, focus', hondas and any1 else who opposes us.

My intel tells me those SSS boys have WMD.

Thats a joke by the way. :D :D :D

I traded in a Series II N15 Pulsar SSS in to by my Corolla Sportivo. Having driven the SSS (stock) for 5 years 100,000 kms, then changing to the Sportivo I can say with no doubt that the Sportivo (stock) is substantially quicker. From 2000-6000 rpm the SSS may have a slight (marginal at best) advantage, but from 6000-8000 rpm the Sportivo is in another league, the Sportivo would pull away like the SSS was standing still.

If people start talking about mods then I guess things change. If you throw $3000 at a SSS it will probably out run a stock Sportivo, but throw the same $3000 at a Sportivo and put it up against the modded SSS then again the SSS doesn't stand a chance.

That's my 3 cents worth!

It looks like we have a defector on out hands from the enemy....

Yeah i agree, my mate drives a SSS and although i love it (nice car) i would get a thrashing from a stivo....

bring on a vic SSS v Sportivo battle.

Drag strip...

and

Drift comp anyone?

Ill even throw in a battle rap to boot... :D :D :D