Installed Headers

And apparantly the general consensus around the forums is that its better to port the existing headers then get the TRD ones.

Try to search the forums, as I think northy previously had TRD headers and later switched to the stock ported ones which actually performed better I think. Could be wrong though me

Cheers

So how did it perform after getting it ported?

Upon further research, you would only really be looking at the TRD ones if you really could get your engine to flow that much faster. i.e. Cams, Higher compression.....or maybe getting it stroked out.

And apparantly the general consensus around the forums is that its better to port the existing headers then get the TRD ones.

Try to search the forums, as I think northy previously had TRD headers and later switched to the stock ported ones which actually performed better I think. Could be wrong though me

Cheers

the TRD ones are great for top end but they do lack bottom end....port/polish/HPC the stock ones (what CES have done) has fixed the bottom end issues but at the top end it still pulls strong.

Do they make extractors for the sportivo ( 2ZZ )?

No Genie/Wildcat does not make anything for 2zz.

But....

Chris down at Best Mufflers does alot of custom work.

I was told that he designed the prototype for X-force for the Mazda 3 headers they sell.

Like everything if you are willing to pay you can get it made. CES will custom make a set of headers to suit your purpose with merged collectors as will some other shops around the traps if your willing to pay for the design and testing.

Anybody want to put their hand up????(and open their wallet :lol: ) I've had my turn so it must be someone else's go(looking in Azza's direction) seeing he gets everything else on the cheap cheap :toast:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2968/ra...ynofinalax6.jpg

Now thats impressive.

That dude made himself a long tube race header for 2zz-ge. Its insane looking, but i couldn't find the picture anymore. Its a long tube header, 4-2-1 configuration. As you can see the gain is where you wants it most in 2zz-ge.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/2968/ra...ynofinalax6.jpg

Now thats impressive.

That dude made himself a long tube race header for 2zz-ge. Its insane looking, but i couldn't find the picture anymore. Its a long tube header, 4-2-1 configuration. As you can see the gain is where you wants it most in 2zz-ge.

i remember seeing the pic of the headders on nc.org a long time back, they were pretty crazy