The Great Cat back Debate

mowog

AZZA the lucky bugga has the CES Cat back system that was on my car. You cant fully understand how good this system was until you dont have it on your car. My car has lost its mid range urge now its amazing how much this backward step has affected the car. The engine is not a smooth as it transitions to lift it feels sluggish all the way thru the rev range. If you have been thinking about a CES cat back but had doubts forget the bloody doubts get over and get one fitted you will love the change it makes to the car.

Yes I thank mowog immensly as I have really enjoyed the extra oomph since I had the catback fitted.

The full standard cat back system from CES is $960 fitted with a $100 upgrade to S/S flanges as opposed to the M/S flanges that are used on the base system.

The 3000 - 6000 rpm range is where most of the extra is notices, and yes, the transition to lift is heaps better.

Thanks again mowog.... :toast:

I don't think it matters what or where you get it from as long as it's a well thought out system appropriate for the car.

If it is, you're going to get gains. ;)

Exactally right... there is stuff all to making one... but Danz is right that Purcell Performance one certainly looks the goods ;)

I don't think it matters what or where you get it from as long as it's a well thought out system appropriate for the car.

If it is, you're going to get gains. ;)

Exactally right... there is stuff all to making one... but Danz is right that Purcell Performance one certainly looks the goods ;)

nice shameless self promo...:P

has anyone has the percell performance system tested noise wise? or got any video/sound clips id like to hear what all the fuss is about :)

As stated Bangn has diverted away from the Std Purcell Performance system, PP cater for all their customers concerns, whether they wish to supply a specific rear muffler as Brian did or go with the STD setup which judging by Mark ear-o-meter is not anywhere near as loud as half the systems out there... (but sorry Corey no official test have been done) No video's /sound clips available asyet (but these will be available soon :D ) you well know this is only a hobby... everyone associated with Purcell Performance actually have full time jobs.... All PP endeavours are done with the main intention of providing Quality cost effective products/services to fellow enthusiasts, whether being Exhaust's, CAI's, Gauge Cluster's, Wiring harness's or Short Shifters.

ps. All Purcell Performance exhausts use full stainless flanges nothing less ;)

i have heared bangns with the spec 3 on it... loud as fark but just as loud as my axel back spec 3. With the silencer in it sounds like stock

My lil bro has heard the beast doing a run - with the silencer out :spiteful: - he was sitting at the back of a bus, and could still hear Brian fang it up! :blink:

PP FTW! - U boys have made one angry stivo that extra bit cooler B)

I guess at the end of the day it comes down to what system you are happy with. At normal price, I would have been more than happy to buy the CES system (should I have been able to pry my balls from my wife's purse long enough) however I was fortunate enough to grab this one at a fantastic price....

I am happy with it and I reckon that is all that matters....

As stated Bangn has diverted away from the Std Purcell Performance system, PP cater for all their customers concerns, whether they wish to supply a specific rear muffler as Brian did or go with the STD setup which judging by Mark ear-o-meter is not anywhere near as loud as half the systems out there... (but sorry Corey no official test have been done) No video's /sound clips available asyet (but these will be available soon :D ) you well know this is only a hobby... everyone associated with Purcell Performance actually have full time jobs.... All PP endeavours are done with the main intention of providing Quality cost effective products/services to fellow enthusiasts, whether being Exhaust's, CAI's, Gauge Cluster's, Wiring harness's or Short Shifters.

ps. All Purcell Performance exhausts use full stainless flanges nothing less ;)

mate take it easy, you may be in breach of the forum trading rules :P :P

But I was just answering your question :P

Also how can i be breaching the rules when i am not advertising anything for sale or telling anyone to buy a specific product ;) :lol: or the fact that i am not a comercial trader :blink::blink::lol:

Also how can i be breaching the rules when i am not advertising anything for sale or telling anyone to buy a specific product ;) :lol: or the fact that i am not a comercial trader :blink::blink::lol:

But aren't you and your brother the "brains and workforce" behind PP??? Cause then that makes you advertising your "business" without permission.

Rules are rules Mark as you have so rightly pointed out in the past.....

But aren't you and your brother the "brains and workforce" behind PP??? Cause then that makes you advertising your "business" without permission.

shutup biatch

I agree fully Brennden rules are rules, and as far as I can see I havent breached them in any way what so ever... feel free to read over them and point out to me which ones i am breaking... here are the links to the appropriate threads containing the rules for your conveinence....

Forum Terms and Conditions

Traders Advertising in Buy and Sell

New Rules Governing Buy and Sell

I agree fully Brennden rules are rules, and as far as I can see I havent breached them in any way what so ever... feel free to read over them and point out to me which ones i am breaking... here are the links to the appropriate threads containing the rules for your conveinence....

Forum Terms and Conditions

Traders Advertising in Buy and Sell

New Rules GovIrning Buy and Sell

I 500% agree with Mark there!

Maybe you should stop being a big fat sook :spiteful: