The Great Cat back Debate

mowog

But aren't you and your brother the "brains and workforce" behind PP??? Cause then that makes you advertising your "business" without permission.

Rules are rules Mark as you have so rightly pointed out in the past.....

I agree fully Brennden rules are rules, and as far as I can see I havent breached them in any way what so ever... feel free to read over them and point out to me which ones i am breaking... here are the links to the appropriate threads containing the rules for your conveinence....

Forum Terms and Conditions

Traders Advertising in Buy and Sell

New Rules Governing Buy and Sell

Took the words out of my mind Mark :clap:

Careful we may get banned if we keep going

Edited by IZZ-FE

*yay* another great topic about nothing :blink:

Seinfeld anyone?

Topic was started by Ian for him to tell eveyone what he thought when he sold me his CES Exhaust and reverted back to stock. I replied to say what my thoughts were when I bought the exhaust and what I noticed....

Topic was started by Ian for him to tell eveyone what he thought when he sold me his CES Exhaust and reverted back to stock. I replied to say what my thoughts were when I bought the exhaust and what I noticed....

oh yeh i understand that.. it's jst kinda going on a different tangent now.

If you wish to sell your products you must make a formal request to Steve the owner of this forum who in turn will make arrangements with you. Any other individual can sell their products as long as they don't breach these conditions. Steve has set these rules so please follow them. Thanks.

Please note it says individual. That is one person. You are promoting Purcell Performance which is from where I am standing a "business" as you are manufacturing and selling goods.

Participants may not use the forum to publish or discuss any information regarding their product or services.

They are after all your products and services. Did you not discuss your product and your service to the greater forum community.

So before you start the CES crap I AM IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM OR PAID BY THEM AND I HAVE PAID FOR EVERY ITEM AND SERVICE THEY HAVE PROVIDED TO ME THUS FAR. I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND HAVE USED THEIR SERVICES MORE THAN ONCE BECAUSE OF THEIR QUALITY AND PROVEN QUALITY GAINS.

End of rant. <_<

ok ill stop selling things via Kebab performance and on behalf of Gibbon Spanner Racing :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(