YDOIT4's ride

YDOIT4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey mate great car!!!

How much was your power fc?? installed and tuned??

Is it a good addition??

Where abouts in Sydney you from??

Yea thanks the car is looking pretty good

I cant tell you how much it was installed and tuned as i got it all done at once with my cuscos on strut bars and all the rest thats on the car as i did it all in one hit but the pfc was 900 i think somewhere round there so yea for tune i no my tuner is about 300 or 400 for a tune

The PFC is an awesome addition it adds such an awesome amount of tuning option and it really helped me increase my torque and a bit of power

on th dyno last i went on it was a year and a half ago but when it was tuned it was a gain of 12kw atw from 88 to 100kw atw but with the torque it increased from stock to that dyno a massive 110nm of torque now everyone criticises the dyno on torque as it isnt accurate but it is a tool and the numbers where done on the same day so id say it is pretty close to accurate so yea it is an awesom increase in power with the PFC :D

Ohh and im from the burwood area in syd

Edited by YDOIT4

Hey mate great car!!!

Is it a good addition??

I cant tell you how much it was installed and tuned as i got it all done at once with my cuscos on strut bars and all the rest thats on the car as i did it all in one hit but the pfc was 900 i think somewhere round there so yea for tune i no my tuner is about 300 or 400 for a tune

The PFC is an awesome addition it adds such an awesome amount of tuning option and it really helped me increase my torque and a bit of power

on th dyno last i went on it was a year and a half ago but when it was tuned it was a gain of 12kw atw from 88 to 100kw atw but with the torque it increased from stock to that dyno a massive 110nm of torque now everyone criticises the dyno on torque as it isnt accurate but it is a tool and the numbers where done on the same day so id say it is pretty close to accurate so yea it is an awesom increase in power with the PFC :D

Sweet mate sounds great!!!

Next Sydney meet we have to meet up!!!

Thanks again and great car!!!

Hey mate great car!!!

Is it a good addition??

Sweet mate sounds great!!!

Next Sydney meet we have to meet up!!!

Thanks again and great car!!!

Yea for sure man ill be there see u then

Thanks for the compliments :D

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm me want power fc maybe sanata is in know know on 1zz engine gear (hopefully) well maybe not

ah well definately want one now, see u all on 28th

Edited by lylee

i would like a power FC, maybe santa's elves work for apexi as slaves and know how to build them so i can get one for christmas. well not likely. i definately want one now, because i love the setup of your car :D

• 1 month later...

come on dave ..... stop being a slack a.s.s. when are we gonna see this baby down the 1/4 ??????? or u worried it wont run sub 15.5 :P :P :P :P :P :P

• 2 weeks later...
come on dave ..... stop being a slack a.s.s. when are we gonna see this baby down the 1/4 ??????? or u worried it wont run sub 15.5 :P :P :P :P :P :P

Lol ur so funny bill always pushing me to go back just so u can rub the 1zz record in the 2zz pplz face

Ok i agree an update is well overdue:

I have since taking my car to the drags for the 2nd time ever and the first time with all of my mods ive added some other parts to the car

I have added new headers 4-2-1 long headers i have added a new flex and early next week will be adding a new hi flow cat and muffler to the car and will be testing a few muffler for the best sound power and curve on the dyno.

I have installed the semi slicks i bought from TOCA' buy and sell and love them they wont be on the car durin the 1/4 i am getting a set of slicks from my tyre guy who has a nice set for me set aside waiting for the day i take the car back to the track.

When i take the car to get the exhaust redone i am getting it ofcourse retuned to a "drag spec" so it is running as efficient as possible for the drags so i can chew as much petrol as needed to get that lil thing over that invisible line

So there is a small update on what has happened to the car since my last 1/4 run i will take some photos once i get the car back and you can see some of the visual mods done to to the car as well.

So bill to answer your question.... i am not scared i will run sub 15.5 because with my calculations and the fact that i am running only 5-10kw less than a stock 2zz and *** knows how many bucket loads more torque :D knowing the times that they do i can only hope that with my car running correctly this time at the drags to get a time worthy of your praise.

We will just have to wait and let the car do the talking which is the type of conversing i love most :P

ahhhhhhh thats the spirit ...... dude all i wanna c is a sub 15 pass ..... even if its 14.999 ...... lol ....... soooooo many stivo boys will be coping a hammering then hahahahahahahaha

ahhhhhhh thats the spirit ...... dude all i wanna c is a sub 15 pass ..... even if its 14.999 ...... lol ....... soooooo many stivo boys will be coping a hammering then hahahahahahahaha

Theoretically its possible just have to get that power to the ground in first and 2nd and ill be fine lolz

Im sure the slicks will do the trick

:P what kinda tint do u have on? they look a lil too dark if u ask me xD ITS SICK!! xD

yea i dont know what the actual number is but i no my mate has 20% and mine is darker and my other mate had 10% and mine is darker still so im guessing either they where jipped or mine is like 5% or some s.h.i.t.e. lolz

I got it from some azn guy at a professional tinting place(not naming the name but a very retail tinting place)

i asked for dark and he said

ok i give u dark :D

i said no u dont understand i want <_< DARK

:huh: ok i give you DDAARRKK :rolleyes: .... but u where never here B)

.... ok no probs just do it :lol:

Edited by YDOIT4

is it hard looking over while driving at night ?

LoL looks like bullet proof windows

Lol yea it is hard but u get used to it i mean if someone was driving with no lights on or a bike rider didnt have his leds on him i would plough into them around corners no doubt but that never happens they would be at fault anyway lol i love the legal system.

So yea it is hard to see at night reverse parking or parking of anykind if its not a well lighted area the windows go down rain hail or shine ehehe

but they are awesome keeps the car cool in summer and u can look at ppl when at lights and they cant see u :spiteful:

Lol yea it is hard but u get used to it i mean if someone was driving with no lights on or a bike rider didnt have his leds on him i would plough into them around corners no doubt but that never happens they would be at fault anyway lol i love the legal system.

So yea it is hard to see at night reverse parking or parking of anykind if its not a well lighted area the windows go down rain hail or shine ehehe

but they are awesome keeps the car cool in summer and u can look at ppl when at lights and they cant see u :spiteful:

haha my friend was looking at this chick at the lights. Tint was very dark also, but he forgot the front wasn't tinted :lol: :lol: :lol:

Overall very nice car mate :clap:

haha my friend was looking at this chick at the lights. Tint was very dark also, but he forgot the front wasn't tinted :lol: :lol: :lol:

Overall very nice car mate :clap:

:P owned!!!

Update: the car is in the shop getting a new cat and a new muffler retune and suspension adjustment so i can see if the lil levin can crack the fantastical untouchable 14.999 or less in a 1zz na :-)

... stay tuned for updates on dyno and wsid results :ninja:

ok car is done and the dyno showed 100kw atw with a huge gain in power in the low and mid range rpms and some further torque gains so it seems to have been a good investment in the new stainless steel hi-tech muffler from headers back it doesnt have a muffler per say it has a long pipe from what looks like where the hi flow cat would be a muffler or it is the high flow cat i dunno ill talk to my mechanic on saturday had no time when i picked it up yesterday picked the car up during lunch so had to fly back to work to get back in time.

So now just have to wait till wednesday and ill be goin down and test out how the car runs on wsid's 400m sprint.

Edited by YDOIT4