bye bye rolla

well looks like its time for the corolla to move on.

cant say its been all smiles but there is nothing more applealing than 8000rpm screaming in your ears.

so will know in the next week or so whats going to replace it but best of luck to all the other silver ones left.

Another old member lost...

Seems like a growing trend that a lot of people get the corolla, personalise it with modifications and then sell it within 2-3 years.

I was also thinking the same, but to upgrade to an mps3 would leave me 25k out of pocket. :(

Why are you trading your Corolla for?

I think the UnFamilia family is expanding and is needing more space? :clap: Congrats either way and good luck with every thing! Keep us posted !

yes family is unexpectantly expanding (like my waistline, as well as the wifes)

Blue stivo, relax wheels are safely locked away at my parents in laws fortress.

Im hoping for a turbo wagon but trade in price will dictate if it will be turbo or not... (trade in prices seem to be around 19 to 20k max).]

Hve to trade in as there is not enough time and too much stress to sell privately with the other factors. Shame with so few kms too (24000), didnt plan on selling but its a case of have too.

If anyone knows of anyone wanting to pay 22k for it cash send me a pm, other wise dealers going to sell it for 25 or so... due to kms.

• 2 weeks later...

well deal is done this thursday.... getting a forester turbo

Suprisingly its better on petrol (unleaded 95 octane) per 100km than a stivo :) (on 95 octane)

also is a lot quicker when a sortivo lined me up on the test drive (couldnt help it but it must have been fate (ive got an auto now too) hope he wasnt a member here, it was blue not silver so they arent that quick ;)

so was hoping for calder friday night and a trade in sat morning but its not meant to be. so will only have my seat of the pant 15sec qtr miles to remeber 8200rpm (might go make a quick digi movie of the wonderous sounds of lift, take the air box off too :) )

signing off on thursday...