Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the guy that owns the car is on bail thast y he got the plates like that

and he have another plate BRKDLW e.g break da law

wich he was fined 5grand and the cops took it of him

my rolla is a 20v ST

soon geting a mr2 box

ecu

How can you get fined for having that plate??

Autosalon isn't for everyone's taste and certainly isn't for the 'entire car industry'... those that enter should know that and be able to accept the criticism that goes along with it... then learn to savor the praise from those that actually matter from them... it's all a matter of filtering out the bollocks and I openly admit that I write some absolute bollocks at times

ON A LEASE???

OWNERLESS???

who freakin knows.

get a new number plate that i can understand please

ownerless?? whoa hahahahaha :clap: , i wont say anything bad bout the car cause the poor guy maybe having 2min noodle for the last few months to save the money and spend on the car, but i think the car need bit more work than this to do well in autosalon , maybe a wide body kit, custom interior and tinted windows for sure, because it looks a bit strange right now with just plain glass. Vip style yo :D

Edited by sportiyo

lol yea i must agree i dont like it, but this is auto salon after all, and this is what they want, kuztom paints! blings, stickers/decals/stripes/shopping list.

its nice for the style his going for!

Edited by vyets

Well we sure know how to kick someone in the balls.

Well done guys.

True that ! lol

Does he have a weckid interior or is it boosted ? Because if it does / is, that will raise its popularity a little, but other than that, the car is OK mate. Not a show stopper, but can def go to autosalon as it will look like 90% of the other cars on show / competing.

i've only ever been to autosalon twice..but what i rated highly at the last one was an R34 GT-R with the plates RUFGTR, nice and simple body styling, with i think maybe a pearl over the white paint, and a fully worked rb26dett...

that's what i'd prefer to see over this car you have posted..

its not bad but definitely needs more work done to it..maybe some engine work or even something original that people haven't seen before! but i suppose its too late for the exterior, dont wanna wreck the custom paint and all...

Auto Salon has always been an interesting concept to me. Being artsy myself I'm interested in airbrushing and interior layouts etc, but some of the cars are just that overdone that you can't even drive them on the street. To that I say, 'What's the point?'. It's a car, it should be driven to be fully appreciated, not just looked at.

If we applied that theory to something like sex then we'd all still be virgins!!!! :lol:

That's just my opinion though.

• 3 weeks later...

Im a big fan of maxima's. My next car may even be one. They are way under rated. Ive test drove a few and they have got a bit of balls but they feel full luxury. The interiors look like show cars when they are stock. Needs the factory body kit and get rid of those silver barb wire things! Looks too overdone. I think maxima only suits classy VIP look.