The Sportivo is sold

mowog

Guys

My Sportivo is going to its new owner at the end of the week. I am sad to see her go but the owner looks like a good bloke. I will introduce him to the forum.

Now I have to wait until Feb 07 for the Ute to arrive, Its going to be a long couple of months

How much did you get for it?? How many k's and what year model was it? Just curious for comparitive purposes :D

2003 45000lkm

Full Dealer service history

$20000 The buyer got a bargain

I had some d*ckhead who kept sms'ing me offering $18k bloody drop kick.

• 1 month later...

How much did you get for it?? How many k's and what year model was it? Just curious for comparitive purposes :D

2003 45000lkm

That is a bargain :o , shame you have to sell the stivo :( , all the best with you new ride :D . Please place posts of your new ride and tell us what you think B) .

Congratulations to the new owner, picked up a bargain and a good car :toast: .

The person sms you is a d1ck, time to sms back and tell him/het st1ff.

2003 45000lkm

im trying to sell mine at the mo and im getting every looser under the sun offering bull@h&t prices so ****** actualy tried to offer me 13k and then tried to tell me that there was one exactly the same for sale in the age at the time for 14k when i looked it was a stock base model rolla withh huge kms on it and it was older than mine.

thats part of the reason why i reckon i havnt sold it yet because most ****ers who dont know about cars think its a corolla sport not a sportivo.

What made you go for a ute over the sedan?

I already have an AWD Territory Ghia so didnt need a sedan... The Ute will also be our camping support unit for all the crap we cant fit in the Camper and the Territory...

And the most basic reason I wanted a Ute... and a sedan to the same spec would have been another $5k

What made you go for a ute over the sedan?

I already have an AWD Territory Ghia so didnt need a sedan... The Ute will also be our camping support unit for all the crap we cant fit in the Camper and the Territory...

And the most basic reason I wanted a Ute... and a sedan to the same spec would have been another $5k

fare enough, you should have fun anyway. i've always been fond of the fords, ive had the XD, EB and EF previously. They have strong motors :spiteful:

The only reason i dont have one now is due to garage space on the house we bought.