Car Wash

GAZOOM

Rock & Roll Car Wash

236 The Boulevarde Fairfield Heights 2165

(02) 9604 0309

i think u pay yearly instead of each wash here......for sure if u love ur car u'd get ur money's worth. heard good things about them though never been there.

kinda like a gym membership only it's a car wash.......hehe

Rock & Roll Car Wash

236 The Boulevarde Fairfield Heights 2165

(02) 9604 0309

i think u pay yearly instead of each wash here......for sure if u love ur car u'd get ur money's worth. heard good things about them though never been there.

kinda like a gym membership only it's a car wash.......hehe

oh yea i know that place... my friend used to work there... he ones washed a BMW M5... he was almost ****** himself he couldn't believe it (he's a BMW fanatic)

hehehe... good place

Car wash on peachtree road Penriff

open till 9pm EDST and the guy that runs it is a champ, always there, so if somehing doesn't work (the vac dont start) you dont need to call a number the get ya money, and he'll give some free credits for the troubles

I wash my car and both dominos cars there, never had a prob :D

I'd rather lug buckets of water to wash my car than let someone else lay a finger on it or use one of the car washes like car lovers with their recycled water full of chemicals.

Guess that's why after 100 000km's and 4 years of owning my Sportivo it still has what it takes to win goodies at shows....

I agree with George

all you other people are lazy biatches :P

cant use the hose so i dont do it cos the bucket fills up with dirt and then scratches!

i use the hose...i find that the hose with the pressure nozzle on the end wastes less water than using buckets

Not allowed to use a hose in Brisbane due to level 4 water restrictions. I actually use a pressure cleaner due to being a commercial detailer have an exemption.

Can't wash cars at home in Melbourne full stop, so I go to any of the commercial places after hours when there's little people around with my own bucket, wash mitt and brush and wash the whole car quite thoroughly for $3.00 :D

I dont use carwash places cuz im a tight @$$.

I mainly use a hose... in my garage...at night... muahahahahaha!

I just dont trust other people washing my car, you never know how good they'll wash it or if they make sure that they rinse out there chamois before drying yours to prevent marks.

i like the mt druitt guys that Miss Sexc CROlla said... they give free coffee coupons for gloria jeans too! (doesnt include my fave mocha chillas though, hmph! :/ )

i pay a lil more to get the inside vaccumed and dusted n alwaYS turns out better than what i can do at home.

other than that, its either CARe wash @ mt druitt near 7elevens but id rather go to BAYWASH in kings langley sunnyholt rd.

even though it may be recycled water, im not driving a show car, so im not fussed with it... good enough for me! plus they got this wax that the mtdruitt carewash doent have.

and at the end, even if i forget my chamois cloth, i can just drive up the road and do a quick run down the m7 @ 100-110km/h back to my place to get the drips off :) haha

Edited by JJCRU23R

I'd rather lug buckets of water to wash my car than let someone else lay a finger on it or use one of the car washes like car lovers with their recycled water full of chemicals.

I agree with the first part of your sentence... I take a sponge to work and wash mine in the manual high pressure bay at our servo...

But what chemicals are left in recycled water??? Our recycler returns it to a drinkable state. Do Carlovers use sh!tty recyclers?

Betcha no one can beat me,

Theres a carwash at canley vale on railways parade, $10 bucks for hand wash and chamoi dry and also a free coffee and 10 of petrol.

MUAHAHHAHAHA betcha you guys cant find a better bargain then that hahaha :clap::toast:

bet the 10 off petrol is at a shonky petrol station that put crap in there petrol :lol::lol:

I agree with the first part of your sentence... I take a sponge to work and wash mine in the manual high pressure bay at our servo...

But what chemicals are left in recycled water??? Our recycler returns it to a drinkable state. Do Carlovers use sh!tty recyclers?

yours might but most of the car washes around do not return the water to a drinkable level and suffice to say I won't be trying it anytime soon. The gov't has a standard that the water must be "purified and treated" and most of these companies recycle their water to just make the standard which is safe to touch but not to drink. It's like potable water but worse cause it's only for washing cars not watering plants so who cares. Over the last 5 odd years I have detailed that many cars that were owned by people who consistantly use these automatic car washes and the paint work is usually in a state of desperate attention. Damage from the nylon bristles that 'don't harm the paint' or those wonderful brooms or just the acidity and toxidity of the water.

Classic example is a customer who had a 2 year old Commodore VY at the time. Plain red in colour and wanted me to do a polish on it to sell. I asked what condition it's in and he said he washes it about once a month at a carlovers style of car wash. When I got to detail it the paintwork was very badly streaked and the bonnet,roof and boot all had severe water marks and the start of severe oxidiation. I asked if the car was garaged and yes it was every day. So I had to cut it back quite agressively to remove the stains etc etc and got it come up a treat. The guy was as happy as Larry.

Two weeks later he called and wanted me to give the car a quick clean as he had to use it and it rained as someone was wanting to look at it. I couldn't as I was busy so he said he'd do it. He went to his carwash again not thinking and washed the car. he got home and let the car dry itself a bit before chamois drying it. Where the water was sitting it had already marked the paint although not as bad as before as the polish had saved the paint from some of the damage. So I had to go back and re-polish the car again to remove all the marks.

Obviously the water is contaminated with chemicals to breakdown the greases and oils and reduce the acidity to a safeish level. But at what cost??? I went to a car wash and got a sample of water. Using my pool chemical kit I tested the water. The acidity level was extremely high to the point of almost being off the scale. Levels this high not only cause paint damage over time but also cause rust.

Hence why I NEVER use them on any of my cars no matter how good or bad they are. It's just too bigger risk to take.

I've seen a carwash on the Gold Coast that has a disclaimer notice at the entry of the complex. Nobody prolly ever reads it but they basically have a water tight clause stating that any damage is entirely at your risk because they have warned you. It also says that if you have a dark coloured car then they advise you don't wash it here as it could be damaged.....

Basically all I needed to read to make my mind up <_<