dyno tune VS normal tune

bassposse

before i answer this can u tell me what is it ur trying to do ?

is it that u have a new ecu that ur putting in ur car or are u trying to get a tune up for ur car and ur trying to work out which of the above mentioned 2 is better ?

usually dyno tunes better coz they actually put the car on rollers so they can see what engine data is on high revs and all that stuff, dyno tunes in canberra is around $150 :( but its worth it sometimes. usually ppl to one dyno tune then other times they use that data and they jsut tune it but sometimes ppl rathre put all the time on dyno.

p.s if u adding microtech or changing the computer u better to do full tune.

usually dyno tunes better coz they actually put the car on rollers so they can see what engine data is on high revs and all that stuff, dyno tunes in canberra is around $150 :( but its worth it sometimes. usually ppl to one dyno tune then other times they use that data and they jsut tune it but sometimes ppl rathre put all the time on dyno.

p.s if u adding microtech or changing the computer u better to do full tune.

bell performance road tunes all their cars and ive seen them pull more amazing results vs dyno tuned vehicles ..... but i would say for ur average tuner a dyno is obviously better

before i answer this can u tell me what is it ur trying to do ?

is it that u have a new ecu that ur putting in ur car or are u trying to get a tune up for ur car and ur trying to work out which of the above mentioned 2 is better ?

i have done the custom exhaust, k&n panal filter, 8.8mm topgun ignition leads, splitfire v series sparkplugs,

so i dont know if i should just get a tune up of if i shopuld get it dyno tuned?? any help

Edited by bassposse

• 2 weeks later...

i have done the custom exhaust with extractors, k&n panal filter with the box choped to the shi**er , 8.8mm topgun spiral wire ignition leads, splitfire v series sparkplugs,

so i dont know if i should just get a tune up of if i should get it dyno tuned?? any help

please..